Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Unoffical UK server ?

hi there im wondering if anyone can tell me what server the UK based players play on. ive been playing on bloodworthy since day 1 i seen the topic where someone said it was Legions of Lettow but i made a toon people in general chat said it was a unoffical russian server...

anyone able to help me out
    Last edited by Wipeout; 2012-03-09 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as i know there is a solid Brittish comunity in LoL, but its a home of czech and slovak guilds as well, not russians i know about, general chat is in 99% english so its rly not that bad as u could think from ur first impression. Its quite populated as well, that should help :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout View Post
    hi there im wondering if anyone can tell me what server the UK based players play on. ive been playing on bloodworthy since day 1 i seen the topic where someone said it was Legions of Lettow but i made a toon people in general chat said it was a unoffical russian server...

anyone able to help me out
    I know Greeks have*declared*LoL as their unofficial server. The server is also full of russian and czechs. I would suggest that you firstly find some UK guilds and roll at their server

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Well the PC Gamer Magazine Guilds are both on Nightmare Lands. Not sure if that helps...

15+ Year Old Account
    Havent seen a lot of non english chat or guild recruitment on Hydian Way

Deleted
    Been on Legions of Lettow - Empire Side for a while. There's a polish guild sometimes recruiting but really, that's it. I've not seen anyone that's not british/spoken english.

Deleted
    Anyone know which server is more suitable for Japan/Asia time zone?
    Thanks!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    im looking for a uk based Republic guild on LoL that does normal/ HM /nightmare raids during prime time.