how can you tell if its EU or US version? or how does it work

hey sry for the silly question but i see that origin has deluxe edition available for sale and i was wondering is it EU or US version? :F

They are not region locked.

Yeah, everyone plays the same version. So go ahead and buy it
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

yes its locked for my country but my sister that lives in US can purchase it for me or my brother that lives in england also, just want to know how can u tell what version it is.

It's the same version.

so if i buy the game from origin i got a option to select what region i want to play or..?

Quote Originally Posted by Fower View Post
    so if i buy the game from origin i got a option to select what region i want to play or..?
    No, you just buy it. When you log into the game, you pick either EU or US servers. EU and US do not have different version, it's all the same. A person who buys the game in Australia is buying the same version as a person who buys it in Denmark.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

ok thanks ill buy my game asap, cant wait to get online!

Yeah I'm an Aussie who just bought a German CD-Key accidently. I'm hoping I don't run into issues, but this thread has calmed my nerves a bit. Just waiting for it to actually come through only place I could find it instock was Ebay.