Poll: What game should I buy?

Help me pick up one game.

So Im bored and wanna buy one game but cant really decide which one should I pick up.

I was thinking about 3 options:

1. Battlefield 3 - dont have now any fps game and I was having alot of fun with BC2. And when I watch some movies on YouTube I really miss shooting people as sniper.

2. Starcraft 2 - never played before, I heard the story is great and well its Blizz game so sholuld be very polished. Also multi make this game really addicting (I know I will be losing alot, but its not a prpoblem).

3. Rift - I have account (frozen, dont havy any high lvl character) so its about prepaid. Sometimes when i dont raid in WoW Im thinking about Rift. Very similar to WoW but few features make this game attractive to me (souls, you are not forced to play "one class", fire mage? np, warlock? np, healer? np just pick up mage class and switch souls, etc).

4. Any other title that I did not mention and its worth buying?

PS: Dont say Skyrim, have this already.
    PS2: I know this games are very different but I still cant decide, all options seems really fun to me and I can buy only ONE (not enough time to play too many different games and buying all is too expensive)

Poll inc.

10+ Year Old Account
    id go with SC2, the campaign is awesome and there are pretty good custom games if youre not into the competitive side of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Humm dunno SC2 of BF3, i play both of them and they are both excellent games.

SC2 might get the edge here has it has kept me interested since release, excellent multiplayer and custom made maps give the game infinite longevity.
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Deleted
    If you are strapped for cash, there's plenty of excellent games on Steam that you can get cheaply. It's in the middle of the christmas sale aswell.

I would highly recommend you go for Orcs Must Die!, Bastion, Defense Grid: The Awakening as these will fill your time up nicely. If you aren't interested then I would probably go for Starcraft 2 but BF3 is close behind.

Go for Battlefield 3, the multiplayer is simply amazing, and atleast friendly and quick to learn for newlings. It worked for me

SC2. If you don't like RTS, you'll still love it. It's a fantastic masterpiece of a game.

SC2 if you like RTS. Not for everyone though. 2nd choice would be BF3, also great, just I've played enough shooters in my life to not be as excited as some people are about it. Def worth the money though. I wouldn't suggest Rift since its a subscription, but I play casually on my brother's account and its a pretty good game with a great community, just I find the dungeons boring.

edit: Sorry, just actually read what you said about having a frozen rift account. I think its worth it to reactivate, if you haven't hit 50 yet you should definetley give it a shot. Heroic dungeons add new mechanics and bosses, and I've only done the first raid but it was very well done, good fun even though I was totally carried through it.
    Last edited by Baz; 2011-12-23 at 04:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story