Interesting Crew Skill Bug.

So i was leveling diplomacy for the first time on one of my new chars, and decided to get my companion to go on a mission. Just after i sent him I switched over to my main. This is what I got.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Four crew skills? Talk about working day and night. If i click on the diplomacy tab, it just brings up my underground trading options and I can research like normal. The diplomacy tab is just there.... for some odd reason. Made me laugh anyway, wont go away either, even after a game restart.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Had something similar. I'd just arrived at imperial fleet and was hitting all the trainers for the codex's before deciding on something. When I talked to the Armormech trainer - I suddenly learned Underground Trading as well despite not having obtained the codex yet - but trying to use it just gave me a "Known profession." error. I decided on my profs at this point but it wouldn't let me unlearn UT so I could get the one I wanted.
    Talked to the UT trainer and the ability disappeared again and it's been normal since.

Launch bugs are fun.
    Undefined animosity is a device of the spineless, the means of a fool.