395 Rogue(4 piece T13) Exceptional player LF 10m raiding guild

395 ievel, 4 Piece T13 Rouge (zoneds-Illidan)

About me:
    Been playing/raiding since WoW release, 7 years ago. Progressed through and cleared all WoW content ever released. I have been part of 3 Top 20 U.S. Recently took a small break and missed some of firelands progression. However I am now current with 8/8 normal mode DS xp and 1/8 Heroic with attempts at 2-3/8Heroic DS10m. I'm 26 yo very easy to get along and am very serious when it comes to raiding. My life time raid attendance is near perfect 98-99%. I also love to pvp and have achieved 2500+ arena ratings on three different classes.

What I'm looking for:
    10m semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids at least 3 days per week. A friendly yet competitve environment where no one is carried.

For more detailed information please do not hesitate to contact me on skype
    Skype ID: zoned1838

---------- Post added 2011-12-24 at 08:20 AM ----------

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by zoned; 2011-12-24 at 07:39 AM.

<Raiders of the Lost Ark> is recruiting

A warm greeting to the Citizens of Caelestrasz.
    [Raiders of the Lost Ark] is a Level 19 social guild (almost 20! we'll be there in a day or two) that also raids.

Weekly Prizes: Pets! Gold! Run in one of the first seven 5-man challenges with 2 or more Guildies and get 100g!
    Extra Perks: Gems, Enchants, Guild Repairs for all levels, members and ranks, crafted gear.
    Low-Level Perks: I'll tank solo runs for lowbie toons, doing full clears up to Cata Normals.
    Raid Perks: We drop Seafood Magnifique and Battle Cauldrons (flasks) every raid. Just show up & be on time.

We are 8/8 in normal DS10 and we like to do old school raids as well - for personal & guild achievements, as well as transmorg gear.

We raid DS10 on Wednesday and Thursday at 8:30pm to 10:30pm. If we down Deathwing on the first night, we usually try to do an old school raid on the 2nd night. If you are invited and you accept - please show up on time. That's all we ask.

We lost some raiders (Diablo is a powerful mistress and Star Wars mmo is still interesting some people) and looking to fill up the Core Raid Team.
    We need the following to join the Guild and reliably turn up for raids:
    2 healers (preferably 1 Druid and 1 Priest)
    1 Melee DPS with Tank OS (DS10 only has 2 or 3 of boss fights that need 2 tanks)
    Misc DPS (both Ranged and Melee) as we're trying other Guildies on the Raid Team and will continue to fine-tune the exact combination until it's in balance.

All Guild Members can issue a Guild Invite - just look for us and whisper.