Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ...
24
64
72
73
74
  1. #1461
    Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    Thanks! Profile string:
    Great UI and thanks for the code!!!! Do you have any WA aura's that go with that or did you use Laay's and what are the timers beside the DPS meter?

    Edit- I'm also missing that info bar at the bottom did I miss an addon?
    Last edited by Taee; 2017-10-10 at 07:03 PM.

  2. #1462
    My UI.

    I like them clean and minimal.

    Because im playing DPS i dont quite benefit from Raid/Party frames so i have them hidden.
    What is not shown here is Raid/Party wide immunity CDs - Because we dont like meteors.

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    I play a Monk, so I'm already more mobile than my Demon Hunter.
    You might run a straight line faster than me but you're walking around that mountain, over the bridge at the ravine and down the trail of any hills. I'm going over them.

  3. #1463
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Taee View Post
    Great UI and thanks for the code!!!! Do you have any WA aura's that go with that or did you use Laay's and what are the timers beside the DPS meter?

    Edit- I'm also missing that info bar at the bottom did I miss an addon?
    For durability and those things? That is from Shadow and Light.

    As I'm only really playing BM atm I have 2 WA's, one for Beast Cleave and the other to track DF stacks.

  4. #1464
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurg View Post
    My UI.

    I like them clean and minimal.

    Because im playing DPS i dont quite benefit from Raid/Party frames so i have them hidden.
    What is not shown here is Raid/Party wide immunity CDs - Because we dont like meteors.
    I never thought about this before, but I might do the same thing. I only ever look at the party frames to see who has died haha.

  5. #1465
    Yep, figured out the same long time ago, if im not running covering battle resurrection - im running with hidden frames.
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    I play a Monk, so I'm already more mobile than my Demon Hunter.
    You might run a straight line faster than me but you're walking around that mountain, over the bridge at the ravine and down the trail of any hills. I'm going over them.

  6. #1466
    High Overlord Kazezoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    That one place
    Posts
    171
    I'm gonna show off a little, years of work and small changes over time went into this. The X-Mog too~


  7. #1467
    5man group:



    In a raid environment (in Mythic it's just a single column for raid frames):

  8. #1468
    ty this Ui is very helpful

  9. #1469
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurg View Post
    My UI.

    I like them clean and minimal.

    Because im playing DPS i dont quite benefit from Raid/Party frames so i have them hidden.
    What is not shown here is Raid/Party wide immunity CDs - Because we dont like meteors.

    hidden as in..disabled entirely?

  10. #1470
    Quote Originally Posted by dmzPT View Post
    hidden as in..disabled entirely?
    Yeah. When i play a DPS class i have my party/raid completely disabled.
    Im a dps, my job is damage. If i need to bres i just go with what im told.

    However, i do have healing and tanking UI which does have party/raid frames.
    When im tanking - i only have healer frames in party/raid.
    When im healing - have whole party/raid frames.

    ElvUI allows you to set automatic profile swap based on spec so tasking job is just to make them how you want them.

    Since then, this UI saw a bit of rework and honestly, even less info is shown on it. Its cleaner, yet visibility is better because player/target frames are moved around.
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    I play a Monk, so I'm already more mobile than my Demon Hunter.
    You might run a straight line faster than me but you're walking around that mountain, over the bridge at the ravine and down the trail of any hills. I'm going over them.

  11. #1471
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurg View Post
    My UI.

    I like them clean and minimal.
    ]
    Could you upload the export text somewhere please? Would love to play with that ui.

    Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •