Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5...2312165509.jpg - Idle

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/4...2112182534.jpg - Combat

Just slight sizing issues with action bars and unit frames with the vertical axis.

Top of focus bar is cooldowns and bottom is durations of my debuffs on target and my cooldowns including bloodlust.
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-03-24 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4liv3 View Post
    Made it easy for myself and went with ElvUI with just a few extras.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/5lc677.jpg

Using Quartz aswell, placed between the pet health bar and the "Killshot Ready Now" message.
    Similar to mine, would have the pet bar and extra action bar on the side set to "mouse-over" though

Deleted
    imgur.com/2EtGA

I'm using Kacaos' version of Tukui.

Deleted
    Very nice looking, the timers on your ES and BA, are those from Power aura's ? Same thing I wonder about the raidframes I'm using tukUI atm but this looks a tad bit better.

Either WeakAuras or Power AURAS

-'
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    Dhryke i like your UI, could you upload it anywhere or just link me the addonpack ?

Quote Originally Posted by axe125 View Post
    Dhryke i like your UI, could you upload it anywhere or just link me the addonpack ?
    ELV UI

It has many customization options, just gotta play with it.

Deleted
    Built myself this one a while back.

Idle

Idle with pet and castbar/target castbar

Raid

I am aware of the pixel error on the right side of the target castbar, funny thing is that sometimes its good and sometimes bad and i cant seem to get it right, quess its a bug or something with the anchor/parent in kgpanels.
    The border im using is a pain in the ass to get flawless at low scale/size and the target castbar cant get better then what it is. Nothing you think about unless you really look at it tho.
    Last edited by mmocf4ab73a1dd; 2012-04-06 at 07:39 AM.

Deleted
    It has many customization options, just gotta play with it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man so much <3

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, I can see a very many add-ons who is hefty for pc procedure

Deleted
    my UI

I quit palying back in Febuary after we killed Heroic Madness. Sadly, I was not recording when we killed it, but here is a 5% wipe video. A couple of things about the video...it sucks. It was recorded at 1920x1200, so if you are running at 1080p you will see black bars. There is no music and the framerate sucks. Also, I was personally playing like crap this attempt.

I hope I sold you all on the video! Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    I quit palying back in Febuary after we killed Heroic Madness. Sadly, I was not recording when we killed it, but here is a 5% wipe video. A couple of things about the video...it sucks. It was recorded at 1920x1200, so if you are running at 1080p you will see black bars. There is no music and the framerate sucks. Also, I was personally playing like crap this attempt.

I hope I sold you all on the video! Enjoy

I would kill a child for an updated version of that UI!

I am a believer in 'less is more' when it comes to my UI. As such, mine doesn't contain much.

Out of combat, idle and resting:

In combat:

In combat, minus the annotations:

Any abilities that have a cooldown and are not on my action bars are displayed by a little row of icons above my cast bar; while everything else is keybound and hidden using Bartender4.

The base of my UI is ElvUI, I just cannot seem to replace it. Unit frames, action bars, cast bars and boss mods are all separate from ElvUI.

I'm always accepting constructive feedback, so fire away.

Cheers.
    -Vin-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arfanu View Post
    Very nice looking, the timers on your ES and BA, are those from Power aura's ? Same thing I wonder about the raidframes I'm using tukUI atm but this looks a tad bit better.
    Actually the timers are iFilger (can be found from the Tukui website).
    Raidframes come with the package.

Got tired of the boxes from iFilger though, so I changed the look of Tukui Classtimer to match the UI better.
    Still can't post URLs, but here ya go! imgur.com/G5Kzb

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    Heres my UI, any feedback please (its custom)

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...812_205852.jpg
    At first glance; try to get the same fonts, minimap buttons (learn the commands /al, /skada config, can't tell what the other one is). With the spacing on your action bar buttons, the cast bar is too close to duplicate the same kind of image.