Page 12 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Currently a work in progress.

Almost done, only need to change the texture of omen (last player doesn't have background) and move the alternative power bar.
    My interface must be good for dps and raid announces in teamspeak.

(click for bigger image)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post

Moin moin,

That add on who show you the focus and the cd how is that called ???

your,
    Holy

Deleted
    Moin moin,

Thanks mate....

Your,
    Holy

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm quite happy with this UI as it is right now. Some day I will put more time into it by adding an addon for trinket cd's, SS, BA and so on, but that's a later problem ^^

and if someone could help me to learn how to make the picture smaller I would be very grateful :$

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Could you tell me exactly all the addons you're using? =) I think it's a very nice UI =)

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbawock View Post
    Could you tell me exactly all the addons you're using? =) I think it's a very nice UI =)
    Dominos for the bars. Need to Know for the Timers you seee for Serpent sting, HM, BA, etc. Tell me when is the One to the right with AoTiH and Fox. Shadowed Unit Frames is my Character frames. JS Hunter Bar. Extra CD. bChat is my chat box. And i use Blizzard UI frames. Might swap back to Grid thou. And Thank you for liking it

Bring my hunter back :P

Would you mind telling me what raid frames addon that is? I can't find a good one and that one looks good.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Would you mind telling me what raid frames addon that is? I can't find a good one and that one looks good.
    Woops, sorry it took a while, I'm using the SuF raid frames. The raid frames show no debuffs, no targets, nothing, just health, name(class colored), and role.

Since I'm already here...

It has been updated, link in description.

Deleted
    Woops, sorry it took a while, I'm using the SuF raid frames. The raid frames show no debuffs, no targets, nothing, just health, name(class colored), and role.

Since I'm already here...

It has been updated, link in description.
    You sure do seem to like the color grey

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    itdabes

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Working my way out of it, you'll see next time I update my UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I liked when he said "IMDABES" and "Swag"
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-12-03 at 08:08 AM.

Deleted
    Inspired on rogerbrown's UI, but elvui instead of SuF. Ill be adding Needtoknow instead of elvui buff/debuffs

Quote Originally Posted by pichuca View Post
    Inspired on rogerbrown's UI, but elvui instead of SuF. Ill be adding Needtoknow instead of elvui buff/debuffs
    Might just be a matter of taste, but I would try to create more cohesion by reducing the number of different fonts and bar textures. The icons also seem a little big (if you're not clicking on them). In any case, it looks very functional.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldthwait View Post
    Might just be a matter of taste, but I would try to create more cohesion by reducing the number of different fonts and bar textures. The icons also seem a little big (if you're not clicking on them). In any case, it looks very functional.
    everything but chats and recount is on ElvUI font, and for textures I like them as much "plain" as possible. The same as for icons, I always liked big ones, and given that I have some eyesight issues (little ones, but they tax me anyway) I like it to be easy to read, giving up some "cool" stuff

Out of combat:
    Just elv setup the way I like it. Sorry I didn't switch my graphics settings (I set to low for dailies since Illidan is super populated.

Last edited by Beebeey; 2012-12-05 at 08:51 PM.

Anyways..

New release because I was tired of waiting for an update for JSHB to fix a few things.

Edit: Didn't want to make a new post for a few changes but...

Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-12-10 at 07:38 AM.