10+ Year Old Account

Blood Dk's and PVP

Blood dk's the most OP class in PVP atm? Let me give you some prime personal examples of why I think so:

#1 They don't ever die even without a healer for some odd reason.
    #2 They put out more dmg than any other class and run around in bg's with 210k hp.

lol im having fun on my blood dk yea they are op but its just bgs and any caster can dispel vengeance and kite and kill us its just that we own melle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Deleted
    u jelly? go reroll DK

Blood DK's are only OP in Reg BG's with dumb/unskilled/lazy players. Try bringing a Blood DK into an Arena. You will get Kited and slowly picked apart.

now if you think about it, it actually is a problem

see a vast majority of the player base currently competes at the 378 to 390 ilvl (average) and spend a massive amount of time doing things like dungeons, LFR and Battlegrounds

now in arena, blood is no problem and i dont care for it, but what i do care about is players not participating in arena because of an unbalanced class in the thing you gotta do to get into arena (ya know, so u can get some decent pvp gear) if unknowing players keep getting stomped by blood dks or other overpowered classes in battlegrounds (you could also say an arcane mage is overpowered in a bg like WSG where there's no LoS on the trees) they simply assume arenas are just as bad or worse

so they skip it entirely, and then we get something like season 10 happening again, people getting glad titles on some battlegroups at 2350 because so few people played

this is without a doubt currently looking like cataclysms best arena season (s9 was unbalanced and was loaded with exploiters, everyone camped or rage quited in s10), something like a battleground nuisance shouldn't be spoiling it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madatom View Post
    now if you think about it, it actually is a problem

see a vast majority of the player base currently competes at the 378 to 390 ilvl (average) and spend a massive amount of time doing things like dungeons, LFR and Battlegrounds

now in arena, blood is no problem and i dont care for it, but what i do care about is players not participating in arena because of an unbalanced class in the thing you gotta do to get into arena (ya know, so u can get some decent pvp gear) if unknowing players keep getting stomped by blood dks or other overpowered classes in battlegrounds (you could also say an arcane mage is overpowered in a bg like WSG where there's no LoS on the trees) they simply assume arenas are just as bad or worse

so they skip it entirely, and then we get something like season 10 happening again, people getting glad titles on some battlegroups at 2350 because so few people played

this is without a doubt currently looking like cataclysms best arena season (s9 was unbalanced and was loaded with exploiters, everyone camped or rage quited in s10), something like a battleground nuisance shouldn't be spoiling it
    The players you talk about ... I'm not so sure they would be doing so well in arenas. Nothing like players above some 1500 rating would lose against.

You mad OP? The game isnt balanced around bgs

Deleted
    I remember... S9, I think, where a Blood/Blood/Blood/Blood/Disco team was at 2300+.
    They are a bitch to fight, but they can be killed, even with a melee. You have to use your cooldowns and stuns. If this means you stun, damage, and run away when the stun is over, then that still counts. They do not heal while stunned

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has been done at least a dozen times in the past 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Racerover View Post
    This thread has been done at least a dozen times in the past 3 weeks.
    yup. and people keep giving the same advice. and people keep ignoring it.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"