Deleted

HP Spirit Levels

Any raiding pallies got their spirit levels - I know you can have more etc and use flash more etc but what do you currently sit at and are you comfortable with mana come the end of the DW fights?

Spirit > Haste until the end of time in my book.
    Until I get to the point that spamming DL/HR dosn't keep people alive (Has yet to happen) i'll keep going spirit > haste.
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Deleted
    If im not at 0% mana at the end of the boss fight, ill stack Haste.

Here is a thread with lots of different pallies going over their spirit

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ow-much-spirit
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Deleted
    I don't trust other healers, therefore I make sure I have enough mana regen to spam a little bit once in a while. I have 2993 without buffs, I think I manage to hit around 3800 when my [Heart of Unliving] stacks fully with buffs. I never go OOM, and I'm doing most HPS (Without overhealing any more than others) 75% of all fights

EDIT: I shant forget to wish you all a merry christmas!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    As I said ina previous post about this, keep going spirit

Quote Originally Posted by BombayRoll View Post
    Any raiding pallies got their spirit levels - I know you can have more etc and use flash more etc but what do you currently sit at and are you comfortable with mana come the end of the DW fights?
    You shouldn't really be using Flash at all, and if you are then, well, you're not doing it right.

Drop Flash of Light from your "rotation" entirely and you can make do with 2-3k spirit easily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faolren View Post
    You shouldn't really be using Flash at all, and if you are then, well, you're not doing it right.

Drop Flash of Light from your "rotation" entirely and you can make do with 2-3k spirit easily.
    Yep agreed I virtually never use it - i was just using it to illustrate a point.

---------- Post added 2011-12-24 at 10:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsu View Post
    Here is a thread with lots of different pallies going over their spirit

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ow-much-spirit
    Thanks for this - was lazy in not looking.