Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

WSG - I was actually happy to see 4 Blood DKs

Earlier today, I joined a WSG with 4 rogues on the opposing team. Let's just say, my backside is covered in scratches and bruised heavily. No one on my team could do anything.

The next game, I was relieved to see no rogues, but with 4 blood DKs on the team. Thank god. At least when I die, it'll be where I can move and pop CDs!

---------- Post added 2011-12-24 at 02:03 PM ----------

Actually, this isn't much better. It's like they're playing ping pong with my body.

And again, with the 4 rogue teams. Really? Go play a different class, baddies.
    Last edited by Crieve; 2011-12-24 at 10:48 PM.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue is one of the least played classes. RNG is RNG.

Blood DKs are laughable, just shiv off vengeance and kite.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

i would probly /afk if i saw 4 blood dks

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post

A patch behind brodoosky. Rogues are one of if not the most played classes in rated and unrated PvP and most likely PvE as well currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

not sure if serious

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Blood DKs may be a pain in the arse for melee, but any caster can make them bleed from their rear. DG? Here, have a snare/stun/root. AMS? Oh you clever little beast! Ok, I'll let you spank me for 5 seconds. Then I'll kite you to death, because you can't hit me to heal.

Maybe before patch 4.3, rofl. Not anymore.

In PvE maybe since they are so boring to play there. Not in PvP.

rogues are a pure, so when you compare them to other classes, you dont compare them by class you compare them by spec, since they have 1 role anyway

so that means there's a heap of them

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry is this a thread, or a QQ because you're too bad to beat rogues?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Sorry is this a thread, or a QQ because you're too bad to beat rogues?
    Rogues with legendary ? do you have a clue about them ?
    Maybe you can beat one if you are really good but 2 or more if they jump on the same target ... lol ... you dont even stand a chance ...
    Blood Dk's ... i just hide in the bushes and spamm arcane blast , or mind spike on them ... for lolz when ams is down =))
    Randoms are randoms ... try arena ... it is something else

Meh I hate DK's recently.

As a ret palla I used to be able to laugh them off with no trouble... as easy as swatting rogues they were.

Now DK's outheal me by a huge margin (so does warriors, but its okay cuz paladins arent a healing class.....) they pull immunity to spells and loads of other crap.

Now resto druids and frost mages are still the most brokenly op in pvp but DK's are up there now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bysorynyos View Post
    Maybe you can beat one if you are really good but 2 or more if they jump on the same target ... lol ... you dont even stand a chance ...
    Blood Dk's ... i just hide in the bushes and spamm arcane blast , or mind spike on them ... for lolz when ams is down =))
    Give me a link to a rogue with legendary you recently met.

10+ Year Old Account
    No rogues have the legendaries yet, do you have a clue about them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Triple edit: Reading comprehension ftw.

I admit, I haven't seen recent patch data for a class census. Historically, rogues have been one of the least played classes.

The surge is just because of the free daggers and the legendary, I wouldn't be surprised if it died down soon.

That being said, there are plenty ways to counter a blood dk. Soothe, Tranq shot, and shiv all remove vengeance.
    Last edited by Orangetai420; 2011-12-25 at 04:17 PM.

except that any blood dk still will destroy any rogues face if you remove the enragement buff

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, if you try and tank him. Why are you trying to kill a blood dk in the first place? Unless he is a flag carrier just shiv him real quick and pick a better target.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i love your signature.

on topic, i have an alt rogue but i dont play him anymore. i can only play him at an 1800 rating and rogues are way to hard to play at a skill capped level. so much utility its stupid, when ever i play it i just faceroll and blow all my cds.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    Had a WSG the other day with 5 rogues on the opposing team. Two of them joined as a group, the other three were all randoms.

It was bad enough when the two who joined together ganged up on me or other people, but that's to be expected since they joined as a group so were together during the BG. But when it also puts THREE MORE rogues so half the team is one class it is a bit silly.

I wouldn't care if all five of them joined as a group, it would be a really shitty BG, but I wouldn't mind as much since they joined together. The fact that blizzards queueing system doesn't have anything to stop having such a shitty BG composition is just silly. In this particular case, for me, it was rogues. But even having a BG where half a team is any one specific class is just silly. It might not be as frustrating as going up against half a team of rogues, but it's silly nonetheless.

I got into a BFG today where the alliance team had 6 healers.

We won with only two deaths on our side. Both by a Warlock.