Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    4 blood? lawl xD

oddly enough i was able to almost solo a blood dk and a hunter and managed to kill the hunter and get the blood dk to 25% as a affliction warlock in a random bg (easy enough feat I might add with a decent port and slows) that is until two pug hunters on my team decided to "help" me kill the dk by standing in melee range of him and feed him the heals, then the dk became such a nightmare to kill...self heal and vengeance is a bit retarded

Quote Originally Posted by guanqi View Post
    oddly enough i was able to almost solo a blood dk and a hunter and managed to kill the hunter and get the blood dk to 25% as a affliction warlock in a random bg (easy enough feat I might add with a decent port and slows) that is until two pug hunters on my team decided to "help" me kill the dk by standing in melee range of him and feed him the heals, then the dk became such a nightmare to kill...self heal and vengeance is a bit retarded
    Haha, Huntards A' Plenty! I RARELY ever lose to a Lock of any spec on my Hunter. They're just soo squishy.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Noobs will always think they could out damage a blood dk death striking them to death, but my recount says I can! Lock complaining about an anti class, get use to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    Haha, Huntards A' Plenty! I RARELY ever lose to a Lock of any spec on my Hunter. They're just soo squishy.
    funny, I almost always win against a hunter as a warlock as i can keep with in melee range pretty well with curse of exhaustion and shadowflame slow, maybe i have never faced a decent hunter before lol.

^^btw, to the poster above, I was not complaining about blood DKs, but rather sharing stories of how helpful "huntards" are =p

Blood DKs would be nothing if stupid melee would stay away.

But they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by guanqi View Post
    funny, I almost always win against a hunter as a warlock as i can keep with in melee range pretty well with curse of exhaustion and shadowflame slow, maybe i have never faced a decent hunter before lol.

^^btw, to the poster above, I was not complaining about blood DKs, but rather sharing stories of how helpful "huntards" are =p
    IMO: I think what gives me the edge is being BM with some insane gear. Well, what I consider insane is full 390+403 Ruthless with the Polearm+Bow from Madness of Deathwing. When I pop cooldowns I'm critting your fellow Warlocks for 40k+ with Kill Command and 22k+ with my Spammable-Arcane Shot. Intimidation works wonders against you went you're /cast(ing) Fear.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!