Need help finding something gw2 related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfhdRjSKMtY

at 11:50, izzy mentions that he has his own personal wiki. i tried to google for it but i cannot find it.
    i have a personal blog that i write game/story ideas into as well. i m curious to see his wiki.

i know someone out here will be more savvy than me at finding such a thing. is anyone up to it? i would like to know if it is kept private so i can stop looking for it lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's public.

From the Reddit AMA:
    I got into game design at microsoft I think the biggest advice I could give is you have to practice. It seems like simple advice but if a programmer or artist is going to be good they have to practice they have to do draw or code. For a designer you need to just come up with random ideas, make new professions for your fav game, or skills, or items. League of Legend character are super good practice, write them down I can't tell you how many countless notebooks filled with random ideas I have. I have half made board games, and a personal wiki filled with random ideas just design and write it down. Even playing a game and trying to break down how the systems of that game work. Really starting to categorize systems and ideas, as well as content types, and story. Breaking down and playing other games is an important part of learning and understanding design. In the end I think a lot of people under estimate how much practice goes into design and the more you do it the more experience you have at knowing what to avoid or how to approach a problem. It's why experience is so important when it comes to design and getting the first few design jobs is hard because everyone is looking for people with some experience so you often have to get into design from QA, community, programming or art. ~Izzy
    So it sounds like it's just a way to write down his idea's instead of filling up more and more notebooks.

Mif, why do you have a near photographic memory for shit about GW2?

Not gonna lie, it's kinda creepy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Mif, why do you have a near photographic memory for shit about GW2?

Not gonna lie, it's kinda creepy.
    Downside is I can't find my car keys anymore

thanks for the help, mif!

and U NO BULLY MIF. he is a model asura.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Questar;14805278 and U NO BULLY MIF. he is a model asura.[/QUOTE]
    That's exactly why we bully him.
    Last edited by mmoc42747a85ed; 2011-12-26 at 01:10 PM.