10+ Year Old Account

Anyone else notice this?

Quite a few times I've hit a stop in leveling, as I usually don't feel right doing Orange level quests, right now I'm at 45 with a quarter left to go, and I've done Hoth bonus series, and all the previous bonus ones aside from Belsavis which I doubt I can do just yet. I have completed all the yellow level quests in Voss and I think it would upset the leveling process if I did orange ones.

Anyone have any ideas? Am I missing any yellow level quests in Voss?

Deleted
    I'm not that far in yet but if I was you, I'd do the space dailies and do daily pvps and daily dungeons, they give plenty of exp.

Are you skipping side quests? I always seem to overlevel quests.

Edit: Sorry, didn't read your OP fully. Maybe go do a flashpoint or two or some warzones.
    Last edited by vizzle; 2011-12-25 at 03:12 PM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I'm not skipping side-quests and I have been doing space missions. I also forgot to mention that it's kinda difficult to get Heroic 4 groups going because I'm rarely on during the day for Americans because I'm Aussie and I don't think Space Slug is as big as the other servers, I haven't done a Heroic 4 since Hoth so that could be why I'm lacking in levels at the moment, if only Bioware was giving out transfers, I wouldn't mind moving to a bigger server.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2011-12-25 at 03:49 PM.

Deleted
    I can't fathom why you would be behind on XP if you're doing everything you said you're doing. I do pretty much all the side missions, each flashpoint once, a space combat daily here and there and I'm always outleveling a zone by 1-2 levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I can't fathom why you would be behind on XP if you're doing everything you said you're doing. I do pretty much all the side missions, each flashpoint once, a space combat daily here and there and I'm always outleveling a zone by 1-2 levels.
    Well I can't do Flashpoints because there's never anyone doing them at my level, and even when I make my own, no one seems to join. But I guess not everyone is 40+ just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah alot of people are still in the lower - mid range. Although, a friend of mine hit 48 and ran out of quests entirely, and ended up running around looking desperately for things to do for a day, cause he wouldn't just grind Warzones like I told him. :P

happened to me alot during the later levels, try check your fleet station i found out that there are Bonus quests for both Alderaan and Hoth there

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    I also forgot to mention that it's kinda difficult to get Heroic 4 groups going
    You can't find one person to do them with?

1. Do your daily space flight(rail mini game) missions.
    2. Do side quests given in the hubs on the planets.
    3. Pay attention to do the Bonus series missions (usually found near the spaceports/shuttles) that appear once you've done the class quests on the planet. Also completing the quests in the bonus series tend to give you sweet rewards(many give orange gear).
    4. Do the heroic zone missions in groups and the flash points.
    5. Kill mobs in subzones while going to and from specific mission objectives. Sneaking around or otherwise skipping is exp lose.
    6. Make sure you're leveling your crew skills in the zones as opposed to spending lots of money to send people on crew missions.(assuming that you took at least 1 gathering skill). Doing this you'll inevitably be killing mobs that you might otherwise have skipped. But you'll also have plenty of mats too boot.
    7. Click all blues in zones you see for lore bonuses exp bonuses.
    8. Explore the maps for more exp, especially if you're almost or already complete with your missions for that planet.

If you do ALL of that for just 2 planets, 2 flashpoints, and of course the planets heroics, you'll forever be ahead in levels from the planet's listed suggested levels. Some people report being as much as 4-5 levels ahead at some points.

Also doing all this invariably earns you lots of planet commendations. That translates to gear and mods for you that you can upgrade yourself and your companions with, which will also make leveling easier for you.

Just so you know, you can still skip heroics and flash points and you'll still come out ahead if you do everything else. It really isnt hard to get ahead in this manner. Skipping stuff and ignoring things is what gets you behind.