Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    bad troll is troll. Ewoks aren't a class or race but a species. they also are undiscovered and not around.
    I got banned from the forums for calling someone a troll when I clearly did not however you are not banned and obviously did call someone a troll.

Mod Warning: Don't backseat moderate. Just report the post and move on.
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-12-25 at 09:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    I got banned from the forums for calling someone a troll when I clearly did not however you are not banned and obviously did call someone a troll.
    Life aint fare mate

Deleted
    When hell freezes over

15+ Year Old Account
    I will start playing in januari, atm too busy to get addicted to a game

Deleted
    When I'm still hearing good stories after a month, or two.

Maybe in about 6 months. After all the hype has died down and we can really see what the game is like.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    They have mentioned that they might give an Ewok companion but aren't sure how to make it work with the Lore.

In the meantime though if you're a Bounty Hunter you can always play with Blizz, nothin' like a jawa friend blowin' shit up for ya.
    Don't worry about that, there's plenty of things in the game where BW don't give a hat about the lore, so Javas is really only because they don't want to

Deleted
    When they'll remove companions.
    When they'll increase warzone maps.

So never.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassination13 View Post
    When they'll remove companions.
    When they'll increase warzone maps.

So never.
    And yet here you are in the SWTOR forums.

Ewoks are to swtor as pandas are to wow.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

when i buy a cpu that is reasonable and will comfortably run the game. Any insight on this would actually be appreciated. Im not fluent on the insides of a computer, and i am bound to forever label a best buy clerk a liar. Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

When my Queue finishes

....when gamestop opens tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    i'll either play when i have enough money or i get really bored of WoW. does anyone know if/when there will be a trial for SWTOR?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Gnomage View Post
    ....When I get home!

Gotta start new slicing missions before I leave for my parent's place!
    Ok sadly this reminds me. i was about to go to bed but i better start new missions first XD

Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    when i buy a cpu that is reasonable and will comfortably run the game. Any insight on this would actually be appreciated. Im not fluent on the insides of a computer, and i am bound to forever label a best buy clerk a liar. Thoughts?
    My computer runs it at max at a higher fps rate than wow, which I find hard to believe but its true.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Not trolling, my honest answer is if/when it goes F2P.

Played it in beta, had enough, it's ok I guess. I guess I was hoping for more MMO and less KOTOR. I'm that weirdo that didn't like KOTOR.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

I make a good living so I don't have to wait too see if games become popular before trying them out.
    Your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer998 View Post
    sigh... im talking about competition for Level 50's!!
    Indeed yes, in WoW the higher levels were much more favored, Warhammer had basically the same system that TOR is pulling but at a smaller scale, having boosted stats and such WITHIN the bracket, Im not saying the whole "Boost to 50" thing is a bad idea, its a good idea, just having a solely Level 50 Bracket would be better.
    I'm sorry if i misunderstood but once you are level capped and you queue for a warzone you can be teamed with non level 50s?

when it goes free to play in 6 months

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theturn View Post
    My computer runs it at max at a higher fps rate than wow, which I find hard to believe but its true.
    probably because you need such a good cpu for WoW and the graphics cards aren't as important. i really wanna try out SWTOR on my computer because i have a similar build