Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    enhancement shaman first in damage done...i cried a little

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Makes me wonder when people are trying to interpret the transmog statistic as some kind of game preference. You know why BC dominates? Because most of the content is easily done in small groups or even solo. Brutal gladiator weapons look decent and cost about 1-2 BGs worth of honor. Classic is, despite lower level, less available than BC content. Lingering attunements, mostly ugly weapons (save for some in BWL) and the "t1 t2 = best ever" craze is miniscule at best. WotLK is somewhat available thanks to ICC mount/achievement runs, but few transmog into Cata weapons since there's little novelty in transmogging to another "current" weapon. We'll see cata weapons in MoP instead, with pvp weapons either Wrathful (LK)or Ruthless. Making this into another "see, BC is better than Cata"-discussion is just sad. BC had it's good points, I find it funny though that BC, which was first to introduce arenas, flying mounts (RUINED WORLD PVP) and had to use gating techniques to slow people down in raid progression is seen as the best expansion, but hey, that's nostalgia for ya. Forget the bad, cherish the good. Always complain about the present, eh?

hate when mmo-champion brings out some statistic because a lot of people don't understand them. The most popular item doesn't mean that's the item that people like the most but rather that people like it plus it's easy available to them, they might really like a item that has less than 10% drop change and have been grinding that for some time but haven't had that yet. Second that's only the top 5 items and we have had 4 expansion* (if you count vanilla as an expansion, which it isn't). So that Cata doesn't have any on the top five isn't such a big deal, because yes that's only 5 items. Also people just recently have cata items so they are recently bored with them plus some people haven't even transformed their current cata gear and they don't show up on the list.

That Christmas poster is epic.

5 shamans World first, nice movie. Thanks.

gz to win a content without a boss encounter
    Madness took longer to kill for Kin than Illidan did for Nihilum and Dragon Soul heroic took longer than Black Temple. That said, Spine took more attempts than Heroic Lich King and longer to kill than M'uru, Kil'Jaeden and Kel'Thuzad.

Nice to see 5 shamans in raid. And the best thing each spec was represented here. So yeah, go cry people how shamans are bad coz Paragon said they suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've actually transmogged my offhand on my shaman to match my No'kaled mainhand. Love the look of that weapon and it fits very neatly with the t13 raidfinder set, which I also like. Good stuff!On my rogue I'm using a combination of the purple ulduar set with some other pieces and the christmas daggers. I honestly don't believe any of the "older models were better" crap. They weren't, they just have a different style. This i actually a good thing, because you can mix and match styles quite neatly, and often I even find BC models to just look like utter crap. Personally I very much enjoy using Cata models, and after I've transmogged into a "dream weapon", I find myself quite dissatisfied because it just didn't live up to the hype. Blue No'kaled > Wrathful axe.

I have full teir 3 transmogged with quel-sarar n plague bearer i clearly win in transmog

if people pick BC is purely because on nostalgia, seriously when I think at my wow experience BC comeback over and over, cant forget the number of wipe we have done on Hydross because people where pulling aggro on the wrong side lol. cant forget how Khael fight was EPIC back then. cant forget how Illidan is the most epic vilain and the one we knew the most about it. BT erra was awesome. That shield of azzinoth is just the best so far...I remember how I ad to farm dungeon to make my rep. how many time I ran does dungeon, how many mobs I killed on top of BT!!!THX for this Nostalgia =D Karazhan was a true moment when I start this place!

Quote Originally Posted by Napsa View Post
    From Blizzard ofc. mmo-champion is Blizzard's advertisement. Only Blizzard would have these kind of stats available. They didn't say sample size or anything about how data was collected so would be logical to assume it is Blizzard internal numbers or just made up.
    You do realize, that You can just look from the Armory, right?

---------- Post added 2011-12-26 at 03:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gamerunknown View Post
    Madness took longer to kill for Kin than Illidan did for Nihilum and Dragon Soul heroic took longer than Black Temple. That said, Spine took more attempts than Heroic Lich King and longer to kill than M'uru, Kil'Jaeden and Kel'Thuzad.
    Agreed. People, who say, that heroic encounters are too easy, just haven't done them themselves... Otherwise they would know, that Cata Heroic raids are harder than any raid in Classic, TBC and Wotlk <.<

Those lists need more of these Blade of Wizardry, Hammer of Judgement, and Illidari Runeshield.
    Random, mean level 15 deer appeared in Teldrassil to the shock and awe of low-level players. They have been replaced with level 1 fawn.

Very nice movie, happy holidays \o/

I think we call it a bit excessive when we take down bosses by tickling their fingernails

10+ Year Old Account

Cool

Weird to see so many PvP weapons ...i stick to my awesome Vagaries of Time since it matches my Force Reactive Disk and Surestrike Goggles v2.0 ...the engineer theme
    Last edited by WyvernVin; 2011-12-26 at 03:05 PM.

Korean dudes, Y U NO NERD SCREAM?

That opening was mind blowing.

Those health bars on the final tentacle burn... insane healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazinger View Post
    Agreed. People, who say, that heroic encounters are too easy, just haven't done them themselves... Otherwise they would know, that Cata Heroic raids are harder than any raid in Classic, TBC and Wotlk <.<
    No, wrong. They are harder for the top guilds, yes. But for the other 99% of raiders that see even the heroic content, they don't even get a chance to fight the same version of the boss. It gets a slight nerf after 1-2 weeks, then a major nerf after 4-5 weeks, then it becomes steamroll friendly 2 months in. If you happen to be a guild that is slightly behind in progression, you never actually get to fight the boss in it's original form, heroic or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Inzightlive View Post
    no surprise, cata gear looks awful
    I guess that items that aren't transmogged aren't counted. I mean... if the weapons that aren't transmogged also were counted I think you'll see a different list.
    I still see lots of ppl (including me) using cata weapons/gear because it's looking good and it simply doesn't need transmog.

ROGUES, ARE U GODDAMN KIDDING ME? How is it possible Timeslicer is not in the goddamn list! How can u transmorg items in those twinblades of hakkari... please, a little bit of taste!