Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They didn't email the code to me (I assume because I was slack and only bought it during early access since I wasn't even sure I was going to play it). Took about 5 days give or take a public holiday here and there. Still faster than waiting for the retail release in Australia and I feel more comfortable with box copies of MMO's like this since I couldn't buy directly through the official site being Australian and all.
    Grannus, Scarlet Crusade
    I'm mean because you're terrible.

you cant buy it from EB or any other 'brick and mortar' shop in Aus
    you cant digital download it from Origin or the actual SWTOR website

you can order an American copy off ebay or amazon or a similar site, and have it shipped to you.
    you can buy just the key from one of those dodgy key sites. this is what i did, it worked, but i wouldnt recommend it. they had terrible customer service, and i half expected to lose my money and get nothing

as an Australian (west cost) playing the game.
    I can tell you, yes you can.

You CAN NOT buy it from eb, they dont have the disks in stock for games that have no set release date.
    I got my coppy from amazon, i got the direct shipping and it took 4 days, I actualy got the game 2 days before its street date in america. all up it cost me 77 bucks aus; still 11 bucks cheeper than its launch price over here when it hits.

You CAN NOT buy it from eb, they dont have the disks in stock for games that have no set release date.
    I got my coppy from amazon, i got the direct shipping and it took 4 days, I actualy got the game 2 days before its street date in america. all up it cost me 77 bucks aus; still 11 bucks cheeper than its launch price over here when it hits.[/QUOTE]

Yes you can, you just need to get yourself an imported copy which most retail stores are stocking. For anyone in Adelaide S.A., EB are all out but there a still a few imported copies in stock at Gametraders Westfield Marion. If, like me, you can't wait till release :P

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I currently have a subscription, and bought another 4 copies from the EB near me.
    Gold Coast, Australia.
    That being said, release here is only march 1, so by the time you get your hands on a copy it will nearly be out anyways