Bone-Link Fetish vs Apparatus of Khaz'goroth and Rosary of Light

Hi guys and merry christmas and new years!

Got a question regarding trinkets here.. as you can see i'm using Apparatus of Khaz'goroth and Rosary of Light atm. But i also got Bone-Link Fetish in my bag (RF version)

According do the BiS list here on the forum, Bone-Link Fetish is the one to aim for, but is it really? Which one should i exchange for it in ?
    Link to Bone-Link Fetish ----> http://www.wowhead.com/item=77982
    whit my curent gear what do you think should be best to use? Ofcourse depending on boss you are aiming for i guess the question differce.. But overall, what do you think?

Thanks for any suggestions and tips!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tyfella/simple <--- armory (DOH)

i would keep apparatus and use it with Deadly Calm or Death Wish

edit: i meant Bone-Link + Apparatus combo, ofcourse
    Last edited by Gatsu; 2011-12-25 at 06:33 PM.

Bone link fetish for sure. It's (LFR version) probably an extra ~25k per ~28 seconds so that equals to almost a 1k flat dps increase without counting the passive strenght

10+ Year Old Account
    I would use Rosary of Light and BLF. People overestimate AoK. Normal version is meh.

Quote Originally Posted by RuffwarWoW View Post
    I would use Rosary of Light and BLF. People overestimate AoK. Normal version is meh.
    Agreed, I have had the H version for months now and I just really do not like it.

Rosary of Light and Bone-Link.

I have the normal version of bone-link, and on single target fights, it can make up 3-4% of your damage.

As it has been said, RoL and BLF.

After getting BLF, it really is that good. Even the RF version.