So.... Warriors...

So basically, this is a post that goes completely against nearly every other rant against the current state of warriors posts. I've been playing a warrior main since I got the game at the release of BC, and, I literally cannot stop playing him. I have alts, but nothing serious. I just absolutely love my warrior, and I am not ashamed to say it. I love everything about the class.

Just sayin...

10+ Year Old Account
    I have alts, but nothing serious. I just absolutely love my warrior, and I am not ashamed to say it. I love everything about the class.
    Make warrior alts, problem solved.

I got 3.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    i admire your level of tolerance for bullshit

Kind of the same here. Before Cata I started a Prot Warrior because I heard/read/saw that they were very enjoyable and a good Warrior was worth his/her weight in gold (just like a good DK). At the time I was exclusively a Prot Pally. Now, no matter how hard I try I can't stop playing the Warrior and I've all but shelved the Pally. I'm not a big fan of Warrior DPS but for tanking it's fun and engaging at the same time.

When I find myself bored, I delete my last 85 warrior alt, create a lvl 1 warrior alt, stick heirloom gear on, and jam my way to yet another 85 warrior by running dungeons as a tank. My guild doesn't understand why I have 3 warriors I play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Make warrior alts, problem solved.

I got 3.
    i got 5 warriors are awesome! i have a few other classes, but they're all boring..

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...Porki/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...tanka/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...Amphe/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...Porki/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...C3%B6/advanced

my lil army chaaaaaaarge!11

Deleted
    Same thing bro. Warrior main since day 1 and never regretting (altough i have several alts inclusing an extra warrior on a different server )!

I love the idea of going against a bunch of silly sissies that use "magic"or "holy light" with only my guts, lovely

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a VERY hard time leveling anything that isn't my main warrior... too much love for the class.

To paraphrase one of my favorite posts on the subject...

Priests embrace the healing powers of the Light to mend allies, and the destructive forces of shadow magic to inflict pain on their foes.
    Shaman harness the power of the elements through the use of totems to heal their allies and assault their enemies.
    Warlocks smite down their foes with the destructive forces of shadow and fire magic while enslaving minions to do their bidding.
    Rogues rely on stealth, surprise, and deadly poisons to ambush their foes from the shadows.
    Hunters are trackers of the wilderness, befriending wild animals and taking down enemies from range.
    Paladins are crusaders of the holy light, wielding its power to heal allies or crush enemies.
    Mages call upon the power of frost, fire, and arcane magics to destroy their enemies from a distance.
    Death Knights are necromantic soldiers who inscribe blood, frost, and unholy runes on their weapons to unleash pain on their foes.
    Druids are the masters of nature, shifting their physical form in order to more effectively assault foes or heal allies.

Warriors do it. They just fucking do it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prostyle View Post
    To paraphrase one of my favorite posts on the subject...

Priests embrace the healing powers of the Light to mend allies, and the destructive forces of shadow magic to inflict pain on their foes.
    Shaman harness the power of the elements through the use of totems to heal their allies and assault their enemies.
    Warlocks smite down their foes with the destructive forces of shadow and fire magic while enslaving minions to do their bidding.
    Rogues rely on stealth, surprise, and deadly poisons to ambush their foes from the shadows.
    Hunters are trackers of the wilderness, befriending wild animals and taking down enemies from range.
    Paladins are crusaders of the holy light, wielding its power to heal allies or crush enemies.
    Mages call upon the power of frost, fire, and arcane magics to destroy their enemies from a distance.
    Death Knights are necromantic soldiers who inscribe blood, frost, and unholy runes on their weapons to unleash pain on their foes.
    Druids are the masters of nature, shifting their physical form in order to more effectively assault foes or heal allies.

Warriors do it. They just fucking do it.
    ive never realy understood the fascination with that quote

Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    ive never realy understood the fascination with that quote
    Perhaps you are playing the wrong class :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps you are playing the wrong class.

Because warriors just make it happen.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Perhaps you are playing the wrong class.

Because warriors just make it happen.
    good point..

My main and only one is a warrior from april 2005 . I have a 2 years son in a real life and sometimes i cant deside who i love more and its not about good,bad or fun, im just used to be a warrior even if they keep nerfing warriors to the ground i will never play another class not a death knight, monk , ninja , viking or what ever they bring on.
    But i need to say that class do need some changes. In top arena gaming there is no place for a warrior right now, you can level 10 warriors and noone from them will get high rating, you mast be gifted by god to do so .
    Hope mists will change warriors to the better direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    my main is my warrior tank. first and last. and always will be. he's even become my main dps this expansion, since i hated what they did with the DKs. i do play other toons however.. and thanks to the alt runs needing a healer, i had to gear up my shaman. not that i mind, but i haven't been as much into other toons in Cata as i used to be.

Deleted
    I got 8 warriors in total. My warrior would be the only thing that would make me come back to WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    See sig.

Warriors > Everything else
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!