Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You're right. And strong instants are indeed needed when you're that vulnerable when interrupted.

But if you apply pressure properly and force to paladin to cast - BAM - there's your opening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    None of this is true.

Unholy Death Knights: Keep their pet(s) Turned, rendering most of their damage unavailable.
    Locks: Pallies are the best multitarget healers in PvP. If it's the control they have you're talking about, that's already been established as a weakness.
    Interrupts: All healers are susceptible to interrupts, but even then Holy Pallies are the strongest mobile healers.
    Rogues: Rogues are a general nuisance anyway, and as such shouldn't be attributed to being a weakness only Holy Paladins are susceptible to.
    SERIOUSLY DUDE WTF ARE YOU SMOKING
    1. Do you think we will have time to spare a global to fear hunter pet when there is a lot of pressure from the enemy team?
    2.We are the worse multitarget healers by far. "omgwtf u are not using beacon properly" Try healing your 3v3 partner that is being bursted down by a lock+some other dps while your other partner dies from the dots. Try healing without direct heals on your beacon and come to me again.
    3.The shit u said about us being the most mobile healers shows how clueless you are about paladins.
    4.Have you ever been garrote-->kidneyed by a proper rogue either to being brought down to 30% or to CC you to death and kill your other partners?

I see you haven't done any proper arena lately dude

10+ Year Old Account
    Interrupt, Mana Burn, and CC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunsh View Post
    If you are playin with a hunter, there isn't anything you can do. hunters are the only class that at high end play cannot kill any healer themselves.
    Ret Pala.

/10char

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunsh View Post
    If you are playin with a hunter, there isn't anything you can do. hunters are the only class that at high end play cannot kill any healer themselves.
    Yes they can. With 2pc t13 and a Vial

Quote Originally Posted by Apostatissa View Post
    SERIOUSLY DUDE WTF ARE YOU SMOKING
    1. Do you think we will have time to spare a global to fear hunter pet when there is a lot of pressure from the enemy team?
    2.We are the worse multitarget healers by far. "omgwtf u are not using beacon properly" Try healing your 3v3 partner that is being bursted down by a lock+some other dps while your other partner dies from the dots. Try healing without direct heals on your beacon and come to me again.
    3.The shit u said about us being the most mobile healers shows how clueless you are about paladins.
    4.Have you ever been garrote-->kidneyed by a proper rogue either to being brought down to 30% or to CC you to death and kill your other partners?

I see you haven't done any proper arena lately dude
    1. Fear the pet and there won't be "a lot of pressure" to start with.
    2. Try not to 3v1 next time. Besides, all healers are stressed when their whole team is DoTted up by a Warlock, it's just that Paladins are the best class to recover from such a situation.
    3. You don't give any credible evidence here. HS and WoG are plenty to heal up minor damage. (which, truthfully, is the only form of damage you should be trying to heal up while moving anyway)
    4. Try not to 3v1 next time. And again, recovering from CC has already been established as a weak point of a Holy Pally.

Also, please use credible arguments next time.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    1. Fear the pet and there won't be "a lot of pressure" to start with.
    2. Try not to 3v1 next time. Besides, all healers are stressed when their whole team is DoTted up by a Warlock, it's just that Paladins are the best class to recover from such a situation.
    3. You don't give any credible evidence here. HS and WoG are plenty to heal up minor damage. (which, truthfully, is the only form of damage you should be trying to heal up while moving anyway)
    4. Try not to 3v1 next time. And again, recovering from CC has already been established as a weak point of a Holy Pally.

Also, please use credible arguments next time.
    you are an horrible troll sir. plz stop

Deleted
    1. Yeah because you will afford to run to 20yards range to fear the pet and not get CCed oh please. If the pet is on your face then the dk is stupid.
    2. Nope. Priest shielding both of their targets/PoMing/renew/aegis/binding heal. Shamans riptide/earthshield/earthliving. Druids you know. And I'm saying it again when the lock ALONE is dpsing then the damage is pretty much healable by wog and shit but when there is another dps there as well doing their stuff it really is impossible to heal for a paladin if you dont hardcast fols for a long period but you would know thats pretty much impossible with all the cc their team.
    3. Yes because minor damage is the thing that kills your team. But no, as I explained on 2. what I listed there heals more than Holyshock and WoG spam guaranteed (and yes I heard that you can totally rely on the IoL procs).
    4.trollfest?

i agree with the horrible troll stuff btw

Deleted
    cant see any -_-

Same with every healer. CC, interupt, silence

Deleted
    Always try to keep distance from a Holy Paladin since they mainly use melee. Try to use Fear if playing as Shadow Priest which will get them out of your way when they try to melee attack.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T90 View Post
    Always try to keep distance from a Holy Paladin since they mainly use melee. Try to use Fear if playing as Shadow Priest which will get them out of your way when they try to melee attack.
    Have you even played the game or are you just posting dumbass statements everywhere on MMO-Champ? Holy pallies aren't a melee class. They're a healer class and if they want to dps they're a caster with exorcism spam.

Quote Originally Posted by crmzntears View Post
    Same with every healer. CC, interupt, silence
    You ever seen a pally death a poly or blind?
    You ever seen a pally ground a deep, poly...etc
    You ever seen a pally keep their whole team up DURING the cc via hots?
    You ever seen a pally cleanse his whole team of fear?
    You ever seen a pally cleanse buffs off other players?
    You ever seen a pally wind shear someone?
    You ever seen a pally have a reliable cc that you don't need to get forced out into the open to use?
    You ever seen a pally able to heal his team while cleansing?

no? yeah me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    You ever seen a pally death a poly or blind?
    Hand of Sacrifice, btw.
    You ever seen a pally ground a deep, poly...etc
    LoS the Poly, or Hand of Sacrifice, or get some DPS that actually interrupt, and if a Mage has his deep grounded then either the Shaman got lucky with timing, or the Mage is bad.
    You ever seen a pally keep their whole team up DURING the cc via hots?
    You ever seen a pally cleanse his whole team of fear?
    You ever seen a pally cleanse buffs off other players?
    You ever seen a pally wind shear someone?
    You ever seen a pally have a reliable cc that you don't need to get forced out into the open to use?
    You ever seen a pally able to heal his team while cleansing?

no? yeah me neither.
    I don't get why you quoted him and started listing those things, or rather: I wish I didn't get it.

It doesn't change the fact that they're still weaknesses shared amongst all healers, to whatever extent. Just because you can counter CC on other healers, through different means, does not mean that they're for some reason immune to CC, they are still weaknesses for every healer.
    Last edited by crylo; 2011-12-29 at 01:07 AM.