Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Nope. Doing what is essentially PvE content for honor points? Seems silly for me. And promoting city raids? Too many people would QQ that it's disruptive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    Honestly couldn't care less about guards giving honor. I just dont want to be swarmed by a group of continuously spawning guards that can shoot arrows through walls whenever i set foot in an enemies city. It's fair enough if a group of players attack me in their city, but with like 10 guards hitting me too it's more irritating than anything. On PvP servers, the players should be the ones defending their cities, not npcs. They are "heroes" afterall, right?

Also, slightly more on topic, maybe give them a chance to drop a different currency rather than honor. Something like "Guard's Badge of Valor" or someshit. Players could trade them in for something. Possible insentive to attack cities that way.
    Last edited by mmoc46a4fe59a0; 2012-01-03 at 02:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    People would just form raid groups and take over cities for mass honor.
    And that would be so cool. But yeah, starts wow, gets to level 10, visits main city, everyones dead.