Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Need a game to get addicted to

I remember for many many years ago when I began to play tales of pirates, my first mmorpg.. was awesome
    I remember when I began to play WoW, was totally awesome, though it took too much of my time since I was raiding a lot.

Now I only play BF3. I want a game besides that..., but there is no game out on the market that satisfies me like the games I played in the past...

tried rift, skyrim, saints row... I've searching trough TPBs 100 top list, but everything are just shit...

Don't know about SWTOR, I want to play a 7 days trial first before wasting money since I'm not a star wars fan.

Been waiting for GW2 for years.. Only game I know that I will play for sure.

Do you guys have any idea of what game I should play? I prefer online games where it matters what I do = Levling games. I like mmorgps, but I can't just find any good..

Please help
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2011-12-27 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Refrain from attention-seeking titles.

You have ASS burgers. Since everything is Shit /Lol

refer to: http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...08-ass-burgers

10+ Year Old Account
    Atom Zombie Smasher & Swords and soldiers HD are games from steam I've invested alot of time into, they're great and addicting games.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    Im in the same boat as you.

Cba to play WoW anylonger after 7 years. Dont know if Swtor will be anything for me since im not a Star Wars fan at all and never liked sci-fi stuff anyway.

Currently playing Aion and im really enjoying it. You can get a 10 day trial at aiononline.com and it will be free to play in February 2012 in EU

Waiting for Terra Online, Blade and Soul, Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3.

Try League of Legends, Heroes of Newearth, not RPG but good games. Also buy a console and start playing single player games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Minecraft. Don't ask, just get it and play.

Harvest Moon is unbelievably addicting. Like, you wouldn't think it would be, but it is.

I'm having a hard time getting ''addicted'' to games nowadays, but when I play multiplayer shooters like BF3 the time flies by

10+ Year Old Account
    Kotor.... starts slow as crap (almost turned me off), but once you become a jedi it really picks up and becomes fun. There are also several good companions (HK has made me lol several times). I thought that when I got my new games for Christmas that I would put it on hold for awhile, but I'm actually having a ton of fun. I've played 20~ hours in about 3 days... SO DAMN FUN. Anyways, I'm going to play some more :P.

Read a book, go exercise, hit on a girl, then come back to gaming. Sounds like you burned yourself out broseph.
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

A lot of players are finding SWTOR addictive, same feeling players had in vanilla and TBC. I would label it as sci-fantasy.

I am really enjoying the game and going to give it at least 6 months. I quit wow about 2 weekw ago and no regrets as the people I played with quit around the same time and most moved onto swtor.

I am also lf to gw2,so SWTOR and GW2 will be the 2 mmos i personally play.

Quote Originally Posted by Senaelanna View Post
    Read a book, go exercise, hit on a girl, then come back to gaming. Sounds like you burned yourself out broseph.
    read a book does not compute with exercise
    i read a lot when i was younger but now unless i stop training for 2 weeks i cant focus on a piece of paper with things written over it.

Ima going to try to explain this but im not english and im high.

Dont read whatever I write below this line, mindfuck inc.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Try it yourself, go workout, play bball, football, whatever you like for more than 2 hours, then get home and try to read a book, i usually just go in stand by mode where i just pretend that im reading while not actually reading but still reading.

Deleted
    League of legends.

Heroes of Newerth

I can personally recommend SWToR, been playing from Dec. 14th with preorder early acess plus beta and i have very VERY few complaints. If you liked wow, you will love this, it has a uch better questing experience then wow, and no im not bashing wow, i still have my account open and raid DS from time to time, its a great game too. SWToR is just simply better.

Also if your looking for a low budget game to invest major time into, i could suggest Dungeon Defenders, as i have over 250 hours invested and have yet to do half the things available to do, if your like me and had multiple max level toons raiding each expansion you know what i mean, and DD comes out with new content at least twice a month so far. really fun solo and outstanding multi player for up to 4 ppl or 16 player pvp ( not the shining pit of the game). Dungeon Defenders is usually 15$ on steam but has been slashed down to as low as 5$ on teh 24 hours seasonal deals. Would not hesatate to say you will like both games instantly.

Hope this helped

Quote Originally Posted by t2r2s View Post
    read a book does not compute with exercise
    i read a lot when i was younger but now unless i stop training for 2 weeks i cant focus on a piece of paper with things written over it.
    I have no problems with it. O_o

Deleted
    <SNIP>

<Mod edit: Don't spam offensive 4chan images>
    Last edited by Azuri; 2011-12-27 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    I remember for many many years ago when I began to play tales of pirates, my first mmorpg.. was awesome
    I remember when I began to play WoW, was totally awesome, though it took too much of my time since I was raiding a lot.

Now I only play BF3. I want a game besides that..., but there is no game out on the market that satisfies me like the games I played in the past...

tried rift, skyrim, saints row... I've searching trough TPBs 100 top list, but everything are just shit...

Don't know about SWTOR, I want to play a 7 days trial first before wasting money since I'm not a star wars fan.

Been waiting for GW2 for years.. Only game I know that I will play for sure.

Do you guys have any idea of what game I should play? I prefer online games where it matters what I do = Levling games. I like mmorgps, but I can't just find any good..

Please help
    this isnt a mmorpg but the assassins creed series is great fun id reccomend starting on AC2 its probobly the best of them all

Deleted
    Have to recommend Dark Souls again, aswell as its predecessor Demons Souls. Challenging and time-consuming, but if you take yourself some time to get into it, its highly addicting.

Deleted
    Not a star wars fan? You sir, don't have much joy in life.