Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Had to laugh when the exploiters only response was " you really have no life".

Gotta love the hypocrisy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disclaimer: its 3am.. sorry for my bad english! I know DH personally before I quit as a member long before the game came out.

Darth Hater is getting slapped on the wrist now. It's all over reddit, and it just shows how bad Emlaeh (The senior writer of DH who loves to loathe devs way too much about the game and harassing TOR devs about beta.) is, and likely told the founder Sado (aka. Editor-In-Chief at Darth Hater Justin Lowe) to do it with his core team on ilum by switching factions and point trading. Sadly, Justin didn't admit to it on gamebreaker, which does show how low-ball DarthHater team is, and still is since the early days with Emlaeh running the show.

Kuddos DH, you lost many loyal fans and many more by hiding the truth. Justin Lowe... you are a phony liar and a two-faced person who don't admit to things. Man up and punch your senior writer writer for making you look bad... and yourself!) /end rant

To be honest this exploit doesn't matter much. Nobody cares about Ilum other than doing the daily PVE quests and doing the daily/weekly PVP quest. Cap 5 objectives per day and never go there again. There's only been one instance so far where I've met another PVPer there and I didn't even get a mercenary commendation for actually doing real PVP there. How do you even gain mercenary commendations without trading 30 warzone commendations?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiyu View Post
    Disclaimer: its 3am.. sorry for my bad english! I know DH personally before I quit as a member long before the game came out.

Darth Hater is getting slapped on the wrist now. It's all over reddit, and it just shows how bad Emlaeh (The senior writer of DH who loves to loathe devs way too much about the game and harassing TOR devs about beta.) is, and likely told the founder Sado (aka. Editor-In-Chief at Darth Hater Justin Lowe) to do it with his core team on ilum by switching factions and point trading. Sadly, Justin didn't admit to it on gamebreaker, which does show how low-ball DarthHater team is, and still is since the early days with Emlaeh running the show.

Kuddos DH, you lost many loyal fans and many more by hiding the truth. Justin Lowe... you are a phony liar and a two-faced person who don't admit to things. Man up and punch your senior writer writer for making you look bad... and yourself!) /end rant
    You seem to know a lot about DH, disgruntled ex-employee perhaps?

By the look of their ever-growing fan guild on WITF (of which I am not one btw), it doesn't appear that DH are losing fans.

All sounds like sour grapes and a smear campaign aimed at one of the better TOR sites out there. I guess it's true what they say, success breeds jealousy.

Oh by the way, hypocrisy is Faction posting on here, when Intrepid have done the same thing that he accuses DH of doing, and had more than one of their members warned by BW Customer Support for Ilum lootbox camping on low-level alts.

Being a member of one of the cleaner guilds on WITF is finally paying dividends!

Deleted
    Yeah because when trade winning in Tol Barad was the best thing to do, despite everyone being max level, people TOTALLY NOT TRADED WINS.
    Maybe happened on your server; but on our server the Horde and Alliance were pretty evenly matched, and we both constantly tried our hardest to win. With both successes and failures naturally.

Why would you stop the other team from capping? It only means it takes longer for you to do your quest. It's just bad game design. Right now you don't gain anything by killing the other faction on Ilum.
    The fact that you can use companions in the area is a bad idea as well.
    Last edited by stalkerzzzz; 2012-01-03 at 12:39 PM.

Problem with Ilum is that its a fail version of WAR Lake RvR, you dont even need to kill anyone in any of the dailies. its just about clicking stuff lol

So much fail for a world that is supposed to be about PvP. Guild m8s that are level 50, keep saying to me theres no PvP going on, factions just ignore themselves so they can farm the tokens to get PvE GEAR