Blood elfs should be mages or warlocks?

i heard that blood elfs are casters? and blood elfs were the ones who found arcane magic and studied it. So lore wise mage would be an ideal choice but wait they can also be warlocks because of how the well of eternity got destroyed and how they have to survive with fel magic so that could make them warlocks as well. but in blood elf society are mages more powerful than warlocks? i tried it out i had an 80 warlock and 80 mage back in wotlk, mage doesn't do sh it you die so quick and burst damage was total bullshit but warlock was a little better. IN-game for pvp which one is better? i still having hard time to decide.

10+ Year Old Account
    both of the classes are more than viable for pvp, for solo pvp mage is prolly better(frost). Sounds more of L2P issue if you "die quickly and burst dmg is bs".

true, mages are best for troll or undead i heard but just wonder for this particular race

Did you mean to use the RP forum?

Deleted
    In case it would ever happen, i'd make my shaman into a male-blood elf anyday

Being a Blood elf, or any race makes no difference ingame.
    It should and used to, But people don't like being forced to play the race that some classes are better with like real Rpgs.

So everything is pretty much the same, As for Class balance Blizzard likely just roll a dice to who gets nerfed and buffed.
    It seems to be random or controlled by monkeys who work for them. lol
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can be both lorewise. Pick the one you like playing the most. I would say high elves are pretty much mages but blood elfs are more choice.

(btw it's sunwell, not well of eternity)

10+ Year Old Account
    i heard that blood elfs are casters? and blood elfs were the ones who found arcane magic and studied it. So lore wise mage would be an ideal choice but wait they can also be warlocks because of how the well of eternity got destroyed and how they have to survive with fel magic so that could make them warlocks as well. but in blood elf society are mages more powerful than warlocks? i tried it out i had an 80 warlock and 80 mage back in wotlk, mage doesn't do sh it you die so quick and burst damage was total bullshit but warlock was a little better. IN-game for pvp which one is better? i still having hard time to decide.
    Sunwell, and its back since sunwell plateau. They dont rely on fel magic anymore.

And lore-wise, warlocks are mages who pick the "easy route" and dwell into fel magic.
    Technically and lore-wise speaking, both are mages.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Both are good to play if you know what you're doing. One might be technically better to some degree but that's for the theorycrafters to talk about.

Also as previously stated, it was the Sunwell that was destroyed because of Kel'thuzad's revival to a lich if I remember correctly. Because of that gone the Blood Elves, at the time High Elves, began using fel magic to sate their addiction to magic, after having used magic far too much for simple means among others. And they weren't the ones to find arcane magic, that was the dark trolls who found the Well of Eternity thousands of years ago before the first Sundering, the trolls who evolved into Night Elves, who later evolved into the High Elves.