@Mods: I added this to the DK forums since it has as much (maybe more?) relevance there and some of the people I'm targeting for feedback possibly don't check here. If I'm wrong in doing that please move it wherever you think it fits best.

As the title says...

I just started playing UH again and I've been having troubles making a focus Leap + Gnaw macro that works consistently and smoothly for some reason. I may have just not happened on the right thread or had the right idea until now although I have tried. One less keybind on an easy to get to modifier would be nice since I already have upwards of 70-80 keybinds.

I was fiddling around and came up with this one that turns off Claw, Leaps, Gnaws, and then goes back to attacking your current target. I do macro /petautocaston Claw into DC to make sure I can more easily leave Claw off until I've build enough energy to Gnaw which I think is better since NS is spammed much more.

It requires 2-3 pushes but seems to work flawlessly. If anyone sees anything I missed testing it last night please let me know.

/petattack [@focus]
/petautocastoff Claw
/petautocaston Leap
/cast [@focus] !Gnaw
/petattack [@target]
/petautocastoff Leap