Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Does your "Legacy" name match your characters name?

When you get to lvl 30,you get to pick your "last name" that will show after any of your toons name.
    so did you make any toons that will match your legacy name?

My main is named Sword. and i maid my legasy name Smith.(didnt wanna use my reallast name cuz it kinda sucks)
    so i "saved"some names for the future:

lock-smith
    gun-smith
    weapon-smith
    droid-smith.

So got any good named saved up yet?

p.s also saved wookie and jabba.

my name is Khal and legecy Ell
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Deleted
    My legacy name is Shizuka, First name is Aya! so Aya Shizuka.

Find it fitting. Other characters have similar names, so it never looks weird. Luckily i was one of the earlier people on the server, so i got to take and reserve all the nice names
    The ones that are always unavailable shortly after launch

Deleted
    My Trooper right now is Haasth Haasth.
    Originality, I know. But you can turn off legacy, so I definitely did that. It's for my other characters.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Smuggler (gunslinger): Captain Mystril Vashila and Mystril Vashila, Republic Privateer

I like the sound of that

Deleted
    Mine Is my irl name Danny Bright not very unique :P

Also saved a commando called Very...

Deleted
    Took me ages to come up with a decent Legacy name, had to be something good since it'll be tied to all my characters so I needed something that would also fit in well with future names.

In the end I went for "Dare" as my Legacy name, and when I did I was really happy with it. It goes well with all my characters names so far and I think it's pretty future-proof as well.

Talsenar Dare

BTW: Are legacy names unique like normal character names or will there be multiple people with the same legacy name on the same server?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diop View Post
    BTW: Are legacy names unique like normal character names or will there be multiple people with the same legacy name on the same server?
    Unique for each server.

Deleted
    Eh im lvl 32 by now, and nothing about any legacy have popped up yet. Granted im still on tattoine... Anything regarding the story line you have to complete first?

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Buzz Lightyear would be a pretty nice name for a Bounty Hunter.
    Buzz would totally be a trooper.

Qoja Mercury... I was listening to queen and I just typed that in... But I like it

15+ Year Old Account
    I tried to stick to Chiss naming conventions but alas the game itself ignores it. Looks like a normal English surname :/
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Main Name: Matsu
    Legacy Name: Overjoy
    Tile: Lord

All together Lord Matsu Overjoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zurk View Post
    Eh im lvl 32 by now, and nothing about any legacy have popped up yet. Granted im still on tattoine... Anything regarding the story line you have to complete first?
    I don't have mine yet but from what I've read you get it after finishing chapter 1 of your class quest. Regardless of what level you are when that happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zurk View Post
    Yeah, if you're not making sure you're caught up on your class quests, you're doing it wrong. Class quests are #1 priority, as in most cases, the class quests are what unlock most of the additional features. The longer you wait to do class quests the longer it takes to get a companion, the longer it takes to get a ship, etc. etc.

So always make sure you're caught up on your class quests :P

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Question - Will the Legacy name be displayed on all your alts whether you want it to or not, or can you toggle it on/off like a title?
    You can toggle it on or off and it has 2 different ways to be displayed when it is on.

Mine is Krzyzewski.
    #TeamTinkers

Deleted
    Lord Vashta Nerada, female zabrak. i find it fitting, plus i'm a doctor who nerd

Deleted
    My name is Bullzeyes and i'm a sith marauder ... I have no idea what legacy name i should pick xD

If i knew there was going to be something like that i wouldn't have chosen Bullzeyes

15+ Year Old Account
    Darth Vaedra Eisengel

I like it, she's got sort of a cold personality I suppose... so maybe it fits... but I wrote a program to generate random names since I couldn't pick one myself...

Deleted
    Falcon Crest. Ofc it matches. I love the soap.