Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I plan to be Master Lisia Vohn. Very Star-Warsy. But I'm also on an RP server, so...
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just kinda made something up since I'd already used my old Wow name. (Ragnarocket)
    I ended up going with Lectras...dunno why it just seemed kinda cool, so now my complete title is:

Ragnarocket Lectras, The Champion of the Grand Hunt

Lengthy no? :P
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

I went with Nebakenezer Von'Hellscream.
    Alts are..
    Burk Von'Hellscream
    Killjoy Von'Hellscream
    Villain Von'Hellscream

Kinda had to give a shout out to the 7 years of wow, plus it sounds badass.

Lord Tybek Maar.

Wanted to try and sound as sith-like as possible, also on a RP server so >>

Though I kinda wish I knew the surname was server wide, gonna be odd having a non-sith with the same last name.

I went with Delta and chose it to work like a title so now I'm Sergeant Thirty-Eight with "the Delta legacy" under my name.

Gladiator Win Loss

^_^

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I chose mine because it sounded awesome:

Lord Vexus Shadowmantle

Just seemed so awesome for a pure dark side sith

I also have Valindra Shadowmantle for my sorc PvP alt.

I just think the legacy system is the niftyest thing ever put into an MMO, it's so awesome and I cannot give Bioware enough kudos for thinking about it. Now if only the servers were not 40 minutes late coming back online! =(

Used my last name Marr, gotta compete with the other darth

Deleted

fast

Fawtbeast

My character is a really fat guy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zurk View Post
    Eh im lvl 32 by now, and nothing about any legacy have popped up yet. Granted im still on tattoine... Anything regarding the story line you have to complete first?
    yes.

you have to finish chapter 1 of your class quests.

at about level 16 i focused on class quests only and was ready for my final chapter 1 quest at 29... of course it was waaaay too hard so i got to 31 and barely completed it. was very very challenging.

edit:

legacy is 'Greyblade' btw.

No, the "PICK ONE NOW DAMN IT" box wouldn't go away and I rushed it :-(

Also, didn't realise until too late you could have "The <name> Legacy", so I picked something that sounded Surname-esque.

Essentially, I totally ballsed it up.

I completely forgot that if you choose to display your surname as a title it adds in the Legacy part, for some reason I thought it just threw a The onto your surname. So I choose Darkstar,after one of my favorite characters nicknames from the ASoIF books, thinking I could display it as Temeluchus The Darkstar.

Didn't work out that way and Lord Temeluchus Darkstar still works, might have to rename an alt or two because the surname doesn't match their first names or just toggle it off for them.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nih'lathak Opress

I chose Nih'lathak because I like the way it sounds and is an obvious lift from the Diablo 2 character.
    I chose Opress because I am Zabrak and the Opress name is Zabrak (Maul, Feral, Savage) so I like to think I am their ancient Sith Marauder ancestor.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Therian Farlance, Rider of the mealstrom

i had a hard time choosing the legacy name. im still not too sure about it but it does kinda fit with my name and my other chars atm. Xeniar and Leonith
    so yeah :P

Deleted
    Ironwall Kondi'k ( without ' already taken by another char of mine )

Stuck with me since Warhammer Online ( played a Chaos Warrior Tank )
    Nobody should be suprised, now I play a Sith Juggernaut

Deleted
    Theres only ONE true legacy name.

Carlos Spicyweiner

My legacy name is Stormbinder. The character I'm playing currently is based off of Storm from Marvel comics so she is named Ororo. I felt very cleaver doing this, didn't want her last name from the comics, since the character wears white shooting lighting. But I don't think anyone gets it. :/

Smuggler - Zapp Brannigan

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    I am glad I rolled on a RP-PVP server, even though I do not RP, I would not want to play with people who choose names like, Sword Smith, Chuck Norris, Buzz Lightyear, Khal Ell. The reason is simple these names do not fit with the look and feel of Star Wars.

My legacy Name is Iblis, My main is a Sith pureblood Marauder Lord Marchosiass Iblis

Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    Lord Vashta Nerada, female zabrak. i find it fitting, plus i'm a doctor who nerd
    Nice! I went with Lord Sondheim Davros because I'm a musical theatre AND a Doctor Who nerd.