View Poll Results: Would you play vanilla if blizzard brought it back?

Voters
99. This poll is closed
  • Yes

22 22.22%
  • No

77 77.78%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If blizzard brought back Vanilla Servers would you play it?

I believe WoW has lost it's touch on just about everything.
    It may be an MMO but it sure doesn't feel like one anymore.
    As much of a die hard fan of Blizzard and WoW I am, I believe this.
    Lets just say I've been re living the experience and it's amazing but due to forum rules I can't go into detail.

Nope. For the same reason I wouldn't play a TBC server, or a Wotlk server, or a Cata server. Activision doesn't deserve my money.
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kulthor View Post
    i believe wow has lost it's touch on just about everything.
    It may be an mmo but it sure doesn't feel like one anymore.
    As much of a die hard fan of blizzard and wow i am, i believe this.
    Lets just say i've been re living the experience and it's amazing but due to forum rules i can't go into detail.

amen!!!!!!

Deleted
    These threads always seem to attract a specific type of people. Funny that way.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Kulthor View Post
    I believe WoW has lost it's touch on just about everything.
    It may be an MMO but it sure doesn't feel like one anymore.
    As much of a die hard fan of Blizzard and WoW I am, I believe this.
    Lets just say I've been re living the experience and it's amazing but due to forum rules I can't go into detail.
    Could you stop re opening old topics, use the search engine tool so you can congregate with others who agree with you, this topic has been as old as vanilla so quit bringing it back up,

Blizzard said no, why would people play a server that would be fun for 1 month then get boring because everything will be old,

How would they do ths with the game being produced into cata already?

This isn't runescape where you can play old servers, Blizzard has updates on this game doing this would almost impossible, again quit opening this up and use the search tool.

No, why would I want to go back to WoW when it was unpolished, few skills, shitty talent trees, bad leveling zones, and many other things that vanilla had. Hell, some classes like paladins were forced to be a healer due to bad design. And warriors were the only affective tanks. Take off your rose-tinted goggles and stop thinking about the past.

This thread has been made way to many times.
    Last edited by ChenStormstout; 2011-12-27 at 02:32 PM.

Deleted
    if i can get the white raptor yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    Could you stop re opening old topics, use the search engine tool so you can congregate with others who agree with you, this topic has been as old as vanilla so quit bringing it back up,

Blizzard said no, why would people play a server that would be fun for 1 month then get boring because everything will be old,

How would they do ths with the game being produced into cata already?

This isn't runescape where you can play old servers, Blizzard has updates on this game doing this would almost impossible, again quit opening this up and use the search tool.
    Leveling alone took longer than that... you'd be occupied for a while.

Deleted
    They shouldn't do it
    But i would play vanila.

Tbh blizzard needs to implement something quick because there fucking up real good now.

Deleted
    I will if i can transfer my char with his flying mounts, achievements, non-vanilla gear and titles.
    No.
    What is past is past. Vanilla was horrible. Only fun part was worldpvp.

Pull your self together and face the changes instead of running away from them.

And MoP is going to be a combo of vanilla exploration, tbc quest zones, cata quests and dungeons, Wotlk story depth. My source? Blizzcon 2011.

This time of the week again.. Yet another vanilla realm poll.

Just stay in your private realm along with the other 200 people, since about 200 is the highest number of people interested in the old shit these polls have ever seen.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely not, Memories are just bleeding on how tedious it was.

For a while perhaps. But I wouldn't stay for long since there would be zero new content.

Definitely not!
    Only thing that makes people think Vanilla Wow was any good is that it was new and shiny and had that new-car-smell.
    Everything else is just rose-tinted goggles.
    But if you want to be cured, just go to wowwiki.com and read any of the patchnotes from 1.1 to 2.0
    You´ll notice a lot of stuff you surely would miss.

No

ten characters

also caps lock

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    This time of the week again.. Yet another vanilla realm poll.

Just stay in your private realm along with the other 200 people, since about 200 is the highest number of people interested in the old shit these polls have ever seen.
    No, it's next weeks time of the week again!
    Last edited by Kulthor; 2011-12-27 at 02:43 PM.

Leveling alone took longer than that... you'd be occupied for a while.
    They removed the "Battle For Undercity" Because they updated the old content, how can they open up specific old servers on a game that has all been updated and erased of old? They would have to have people pay for a seperate client, which would upset tons of people anyways,

Leveling would take you awhile* And? people would get bored because people don't suck anymore, leveling wouldn't be as hard because you wouldn't be a newb, people have cookie cutter logic now, they would figure stuff out quick.

Keep living a fantasy, I would rather see all you whiners and beggars insisting this would be a good time investment to just go play private servers, Blizzard would have 50gms/ server just for all the bugs vanilla had.

Take your nostalgia goggles off, vanilla was a very buggy game, go play SWTOR that is what vanilla was like, unbalanced, glitchy, and spikey as hell.

-velspine signing off-

ps: Again quit reopening old topics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    They removed the "Battle For Undercity" Because they updated the old content, how can they open up specific old servers on a game that has all been updated and erased of old? They would have to have people pay for a seperate client, which would upset tons of people anyways,

Leveling would take you awhile* And? people would get bored because people don't suck anymore, leveling wouldn't be as hard because you wouldn't be a newb, people have cookie cutter logic now, they would figure stuff out quick.

Keep living a fantasy, I would rather see all you whiners and beggars insisting this would be a good time investment to just go play private servers, Blizzard would have 50gms/ server just for all the bugs vanilla had.

Take your nostalgia goggles off, vanilla was a very buggy game, go play SWTOR that is what vanilla was like, unbalanced, glitchy, and spikey as hell.

-velspine signing off-

ps: Again quit reopening old topics.
    Not everyone has the same taste in gaming as you... and the same applies to me.
    When I opened this thread I knew I'd get a lot of hate easily.