Building a computer - Case and PSU Advice needed

I'm building a new computer. I've decided on most of the parts, but need help on picking out a case and PSU that will be able to accommodate the
    components I've chosen. I'll be using the computer mainly for gaming, and want it to be able to handle the more demanding games on maximum settings with ease (BF3, for example).

Mobo: Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Revision
    CPU: i5 2500k
    CPU Cooling: Antec Kuhler H2O 620
    GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 580 OC Twin FrozR II 1536MB
    PSU: ??
    Case: ??

Overclockers UK is my preferred website as I'm in the UK. (Unable to post links yet)

For the PSU, I was considering the Antec High Current Gamer 900W but I'm not sure if it's too overkill or not.

And for the case, I was considering the Antec Dark Fleet Series DF85 but I'm wondering if there's a cheaper case out there that's still good quality
    and large enough for my requirements.

I've been looking at Antec cases and PSU's as there's an offer for 15% off when bought together at Overclockers UK right now, so it would be nice to stick with this brand but it's not essential.
    Last edited by Kaiss; 2011-12-27 at 02:55 PM.

For PSU the OCZ ZT 650 is good.

When it comes to computer cases, have a look here.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4-Case-Catalog

Thanks for the replies, I've been using the case catalogue already and it helped a lot, I just wanted some other opinions.

I decided to go for the Silverstone RV03.