Yesterday I ordered a copy of SWTOR, but I will not get it until at least Friday. That doesn't seem that bad since I get to have some fun on the weekend, but it got me thinking. I would like to download/instal the game client before I get the game so I don't have to waste half of my weekend downloading the game (27 gigs should take me at least 24 hours on my internet connection). Problem is, I don't know how to do it.

Here is what I have done so far:

1) Downloaded game launcher

2) Made swtor account, and did first two steps as required on the swtor site (personal info and security questions), next step is entering product registration code before I get to the step "download the game".

3) Just by making the swtor acc I also got a Origin account. Then I installed Origin client. (I read the FAQ and it said that purchasing and downloading/instaling of digital version is also only available thru Origin).

Origin client is blank, when I try to login to game launcher I get message that my account data is invalid (I guess product code is required). My question is:
Is there any way for me to download and instal the game on my PC before I get product code from the retailer?

any help is appreciated, thanks.