Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Heroes 3... 15 years so far, still entertaining and doesn't get old...

10+ Year Old Account
    I grew up playing games. From Atari and Colecovision to PS3 and Wii and PC games all throughout. The first game I had that entertained me for years was Diablo 2...
    Whiiiiiiiiiich brings us back to the original point, being:
    Opinions are like anuses.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Whiiiiiiiiiich brings us back to the original point, being: Opinions are like anuses
    I know, but you're over there claiming:

Yes. Back in the day, games would keep you entertained for years.
    Maybe what you meant to say was "Back in the day, games would keep *me* entertained for years."

Whiiiiiiiiiich brings us back to the original point, being:
    Then it seems forums aren't the right place for you because it's sole purpose is to share opinions and discuss about them, amongst other things.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by doesnotcare View Post
    i'd like to say that i am thoroughly disappointed and have no intentions on playing this game

its pretty obvious, blizzard north and sierra are dead and all the creativity they had has died with them

this game just feels like a hack and slash wow, too easy, too cartoony not dark/horror like the original and it's sequel

this is not an installment in the diablo series, its a disgrace. blizzard needs to rename this

they are shitting all over the game

dont even get me started on the RMAH
    Thanks for using that avatar, now i know that everything you write is bashing on Diablo 3.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I already "bought" Diablo 3 and I am going to play it.
    I am going to buy Mists of Pandaria and I am going to play it.

You can trashtalk D3 and MoP until they get released, and I am still going to be playing both

Deleted
    Here's my anus.

If i think my past with games. Squaresoft and Blizzard have been easy picks, and no bad disappointments yet, but even some life changing gaming experiences.
    I will buy D3, also MoP even tho Cata had much trouble. Squaresoft isnt with us anymore so i'm glad i saved the old Final Fantasy disks for my PS3. No better way to get back to childhood for a moment

Deleted
    D3 is going to rock , if i get an beta inv i dont accept it (: it ruined my time at Swtor so i wont accept a beta invie from D3..

Quote Originally Posted by Melpo View Post
    Anyone played the beta of the new torchlight II ? or have I been asleep and it's out?
    My computer science teacher was able to test it out, he wasn't able to disclose anything but he did share some of the soundtrack with the class.

Deleted
    you cant really talk about the difficulty
    its normal act 1

cartoon -ish style, yeah this bothers ppl since the first screenshots were released, i can give u that
    rmah: only ppl without a clue are upset with that "feature" imo

too bad ppl like u get into the beta and i dont =(( sadface.jpg

Deleted
    Isnt the beta you tried only normal version of act 1? go play the normal act 1 in Diablo 2 its the same thing, they arnt gonna throw you in the deep end at the start of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol after playing a 2 hour demo with no runes, you think diablo 3 is a disgrace? LoL wow, I hope your not into politics. Diablo 3 will be the fastest selling, best selling, pc game of all time. If you dont know this, you should probably take a look at Blizzards track record.

Do you think they delayed it for any other reason? It will crush the competition, it will crush game sales in completely other genres. Watch and learn how its done.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2012-01-01 at 06:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    lol after playing a 2 hour demo with no runes, you think diablo 3 is a disgrace? LoL wow, I hope your not into politics. Diablo 3 will be the fastest selling, best selling, pc game of all time. If you dont know this, you should probably take a look at Blizzards track record.

Do you think they delayed it for any other reason? It will crush the competition, it will crush game sales in completely other genres. Watch and learn how its done.
    Crush competition? They likely delayed cause of the competition. How many would have bought d3 instead of skyrim and Skyward Sword? Both fanbases wouldn't reconsider.

Btw there are casual games with more sales than wow had. D3 likely won't top that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Crush competition? They likely delayed cause of the competition. How many would have bought d3 instead of skyrim and Skyward Sword? Both fanbases wouldn't reconsider.

Btw there are casual games with more sales than wow had. D3 likely won't top that.
    Multi-format games maybe sure, PC only titles there arnt many that outsell Blizzard games.

To be honest, D2 normal Act 1 wasn't ridiculously easy compared to D3.

The Smith could easily kill you, not to mention Andariel.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    not dark/horror like the original
    was the act 1.1 of diablo2 dark?
    don't forget the beta have not even 1/12 of the game advalible of the normal mode

---------- Post added 2012-01-01 at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    To be honest, D2 normal Act 1 wasn't ridiculously easy compared to D3.

The Smith could easily kill you, not to mention Andariel.
    yes but the full act 1 isnt in the beta yet it just the very early act 1 of D3

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbletrance View Post
    You can say the same about WoW. In fact, many did. They called it an easy, cartoony version of Everquest.
    Look where WoW is, and look where EQ2 is. All I'm sayin'...
    You mean how EQ2 is F2P and WoW is still making money hand over fist?

---------- Post added 2012-01-01 at 05:11 PM ----------

Surely you jest? Fastest selling? Highly doubt it. Best selling? Very highly doubt it.

Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account
    what do you mean Diablo is a hack and slash game?! you sir are a liar!! I can't believe you could even think that! I have the D3 beta! I have at least one of each class at level... 11! and I did so much more than hack and slash!!! I read text! and listened to the little audio journals! and you know! stuff!

seriously.. anyone who doesn't already know that all three diablo games are hack and slash dungeon crawlers should probably buy a computer.. and maybe actually play the game..

Diablo 2 was a greatly improved and updated version of Diablo.. Diablo 3 is a greatly improved and updated version of D2.. I will invoke my powers and foresight and predict that Diablo 4 will be a greatly improved and updated version of Diablo 4..
    the most beautiful post I have ever read.. thank you Dr-1337 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22624432

look at the amount of posts on these forums. look at how many threads swtor has, guild wars, then D3. about as many people are interested/talking about D3 as they are about minecraft. guild wars 2 has 26,000 posts. swtor has 120,000, rift has 16,000, minecraft has 3900, diablo has 4800, LOL

if we go by that it will be a flop. the beta is supposed to fix bugs and build player interest. people said act 1 is poor quality, too easy. just because its early in the story doesnt mean it has to be easy, especially for the third game in the series. players know how to play diablo, it will be mostly like D2 with some new areas, classes, for the most part players know the mechanics, so why should they have to start the game on hardest setting because early acts are easy?

if what people are saying, act 1 being poor quality, this is supposed to be the best, and usually is in most games, as players try the game, you dont want them judging a book by its cover. act 1 may be the only thing they see. games usually make the starting area awesome, then a few days into the game players think "what happened to the awesomeness?" the game should start strong, they always become less interesting deeper into the game and lose creativity.

act 1 will be what people see in the beta, maybe free trial, maybe starting a new character on their friend's computer before buying themselves... act 1 is everything.

also, you cant look at blizzard's track record, they've had mostly no competition for years, their games were the only real game to play. now customers have a choice, and look where blizzard is NOW.
    Last edited by Sobek; 2012-01-01 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sobek View Post
    look at the amount of posts on these forums. look at how many threads swtor has, guild wars, then D3. about as many people are interested/talking about D3 as they are about minecraft. guild wars 2 has 26,000 posts. swtor has 120,000, rift has 16,000, minecraft has 3900, diablo has 4800, LOL
    You realize what you just said is the same thing as saying "This game is going to be amazing!!!!1! Just look at the Youtube comments!!!