Deleted

экзорсус 8/8hc

Экзорсус got World 6th Deathwing Heroic kill.
    GZ!

Dont you mean 7th?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Dont you mean 7th?
    They killed it in less than 24 hours after BL, therefore it's considered 6th, since the EU got the patch 24 hours later, comprende?

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    They killed it in less than 24 hours after BL, therefore it's considered 6th, since the EU got the patch 24 hours later, comprende?

It's still 7th cause everyone got access to heroics at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongeballs View Post
    It's still 7th cause everyone had access to heroics at the same time.
    No, the EU got access to Heroics one day later as well.

Dos Vidanya! I have no idea what that means!

According to wowprogress they are joint 4th via points if you wanna get technical.

Deleted
    Deliberately enticing a person to engage in this thread without saying a ''In Soviet Russian'' joke to open it with is wrong imo!

No, the EU got access to Heroics one day later as well.
    Nope. By the time BL killed it everyone was on the same page.

Ok these threads are getting old now.. I'm sure we don't need a thread after the 2nd kill, definately not after the 7th.

Now you're just taking the piss.

I guess it was not hard at all after abusing character transfer system and gearing your players for 2 additional raid lockdowns. Thats something like a hundred 410 items?

Should be enough to get unfair advantage over other guilds. You real place is amongst guilds that will kill madness 2 weeks later.

I don't think we need these threads anymore tbh. It's nice for world 1st/2nd/3d and for the big famous guilds but once we start getting down to unknown guilds claiming world 7th kills it feels abit unneccessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Deleted
    Dude why the hell this thread keep coming? soon we gonna have 1 topic for top 1000, get it in your brain that only top 3 matters, rest are the losers in this race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    I guess it was not hard at all after abusing character transfer system and gearing your players for 2 additional raid lockdowns. Thats something like a hundred 410 items?

Should be enough to get unfair advantage over other guilds. You real place is amongst guilds that will kill madness 2 weeks later.
    No need to be jelly xD

Quote Originally Posted by justdroppingby View Post
    No need to be jelly xD
    Because that was worth the 3 week necro bump right