Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Too many stuns in pvp.

There is just too many god dam stuns, silences, interupts, slows, CC etc to enjoy pvp that much.

As a healer If I have 2 dps on me they can kill me in 5-10 seconds without me being able to do a thing about it. If I fear they just trinket it or some other crap.

I hope in mists of pandaria they remove all this cc crap. Not everybody should have 100's of interupts.

Deleted
    what class is your healer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds View Post
    what class is your healer
    Probably priest if he is able to fear...

Juke interrupts and have teammates peel for you. The most popular comp for a disc priest is RMP, and they have a million things to peel for you. If you are dying in 5-10 seconds you are doing it wrong.

If I fear they just trinket it or some other crap.
    I would assume that he is a priest.

The PVP trinket / Human Racial is pretty much needed for pvp these days. Although with 2 dps on you, you are most likely goign to die anyways, but make sure your PVP trinket is up, however if you are playing with friends I would have them learn how to peel off guys from you. If you are just doing random BG's then you won't live long either way.

Another option would be to roll a pally for some better survival, however they have their weaknesses too.

Its a priest.

I bubble myself all the time and always fake cast/cast mindspike.

2v1 does tend to be difficult, yes. Where is your partner when these two players are CCing you, and why are they not using their own CC?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Raiding is too hard, remove difficulty. PvP is too hard, remove cc's. Thanks blizzard I pay to win!

Without stuns, interupts and other forms of cc pvp would be like some borring 1800's style boxing match. We would both just stand and punch each other in the nose until one passed out after an hour and we both died of brain dmg.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

thats what makes arenas not enjoyable for me, whats the point of playing a game if you cant control your toon 50% of the time...

Deleted
    consider battlemasters trinket macroed with deperate prayer. priest LOH ftw?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    As a healer If I have 2 dps on me they can kill me in 5-10 seconds without me being able to do a thing about it.
    Good. Exactly why should you be able to outheal 2 DPSers?

Well first you chose to be a healer, which basically means that a big part of your fight is dodging those silences and interrupts. This can be done by fake casting or positioning yourself better. You might tell me that some are instant or that at some point you might get caught. Yes you will, that is why you have to anticipate and watch the enemies cooldowns. If you are standing in the middle of an arena with no LOS and not fakecasting you are asking for it. I'm not saying you are I am just stating.

As far as too many CCs go, the problem is simple, if they were to remove some CCs they would have to burst damage because all comps require CC to score a kill or to survive. (I can already see the next post : " wizard cleaves and TSG require no cc they just burst someone blah blah blah) Truth is every comp (except frost DK/rogue/Rshammy viscious season, sorry I just had to) requires cc, especially when you get to 2k + and that's just a start.

Let me also remind you that your partners are meant to cc as well and to peel from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjongen View Post
    Good. Exactly why should you be able to outheal 2 DPSers?
    Why should I die in 5 seconds with 4.4k resil. This isn't a fps you know.

Also another thing. Whats with all the god dam self heals every class has. I can't even win one on one in a duel due to the retarded self healing.

Also another thing. Whats with all the god dam self heals every class has. I can't even win one on one in a duel due to the retarded self healing.
    So it's unfair that you can't solo 2 classes at once because you are a healer? I honestly don't know what you are trying to say here.

2v1 isn't balanced, you are not supposed to outheal them both. You can outheal their damage, and they can outheal yours in the duel, so that sounds balanced.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2011-12-28 at 12:29 AM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

First if you die in 5 seconds, you're doing something wrong. Evey class has cooldowns to make them last way beyond the 10 seconds mark if you are playing them right. (assuming your cooldowns and trinket are up but that's the point of arenas, go through enemies cooldowns). As much as healers used to be able to kill dps classes, they were never meant to. You are there to heal, you support your teammates and you keep them alive , you 're not meant to be able to kill someone by yourself, what's the point of being a dps then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Victoriusj View Post
    First if you die in 5 seconds, you're doing something wrong. Evey class has cooldowns to make them last way beyond the 10 seconds mark if you are playing them right. (assuming your cooldowns and trinket are up but that's the point of arenas, go through enemies cooldowns). As much as healers used to be able to kill dps classes, they were never meant to. You are there to heal, you support your teammates and you keep them alive , you 're not meant to be able to kill someone by yourself, what's the point of being a dps then ?
    Burst from ret pala and rogue makes it impossible for me to do anything apart from maybe shield, pom, renew or pain supression. Everything else gets interupted or I get "cant do that whilst stunned"

Deleted
    1. Why should you win 1on1 as a healer? heal vs Dps with equal gear&skill should be stalemate. Nothing more nothing less.

2. 2vs1 you really shouldn't expect to much. Vs casters you can troll them and los for a loong time but 2 meele you're bound to get gibbed

All of the stock "L2P"-type responses here are distracting from a very real and valid complaint: priests are far too squishy atm.