Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aejay View Post
    like i just said in the post before, about rogues.
    Yes, we do have alot of counters, stuns silences, take them away and its like, a druid with no shift forms.. pointless being a rogue without it, we are so squishy.
    Of course, rogues need their stuns... that's a given... You are definitely not so squishy though... Rogues with their cooldowns is up is one of the if not the least viable target there is due to their heavy counters to melee AND casters as well as their vanishes causing you to lose momentum on a them.

see, the issue here isnt the dps killing you. thats supposed to happen 2v1, and usually 1v1. the issue is that the people on YOUR team suck at protecting their healer. cheers, find better teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    see, the issue here isnt the dps killing you. thats supposed to happen 2v1, and usually 1v1. the issue is that the people on YOUR team suck at protecting their healer. cheers, find better teammates.
    I think this about covers it. If your teammates aren't peeling/helping cc opponents, then either they're doing it wrong, or you're not staying near them enough to get helped. If you really expect to win 2v1 or even 1v1 encounters 100% of the time like that, then I'm afraid you're a tad out of your mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    As much as the dps should just burst through your healing and kill you before he is death.
    It's really just prespective. I think it's most fair to say 1on1 noone wins
    The problem is that this is just not true. Healers are limited by resource, DPS aren't. A Healer will always lose against a DPS given time. WotLK model sucked, but at least as a healer you could fight back in pvp.

Deleted
    Only thing blizz should fix in pvp is Blood DKs atm, any melee classes against it get owned:P

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Lololol stealth away and self healz.........
    But they would never be able to kill anyone. A warrior or ret vs a rogue with no cc is a one sided fight that rogue would get shatt on every time.

---------- Post added 2011-12-28 at 07:30 AM ----------

feral have soothe and rogue can shiv not every melee gets shatt on frost dk and unholy dk can kill blood as well you just have to kite. It's a hard unforgiving fight for most melee but its winnable by a few. Dk still death strike needs a nerf for blood far to face roll but give blizzard an expansion or two : D.

---------- Post added 2011-12-28 at 07:33 AM ----------

Healers can kill dps mages, warriors, hunters, and boomkins(maybe i kill them as disc every once and while but there are no good ones on my server.)

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Still the most powerful arena healer. Atm Priest >>> Druid >>>>> Shaman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pally
    Haha ye druids are totally 2nd best healer! That's why noone plays it!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    thats what makes arenas not enjoyable for me, whats the point of playing a game if you cant control your toon 50% of the time...
    What's the point in playing a game where you just press 1 buttons all the time and the one with most damage wins ?

As a priest she can already avoid silences, fears, and poly's that why i love wow it rewards having an attention span. If you want to play a game with no cc check out swtor it's like vanilla with limited cc and less interupts. I couldn't get into to it but meh it's an option.

Deleted
    In arenas there should be someone with you so just hold on until they get out of CC, then they will use their stuns, CC, peels etc. Otherwise, without any help when you are being focused by melee, you have PS, you have PW:S, you can fakecast, you have Aura Mastery every 45sec, you have a trinket, you have fear, also use PoM which is instant and have Renew up, you have a talent that will make you take 20% less dmg (Focused Will)...

It used to be much worse for priests when focused by melee, trust me . Plus there is DR on those annoying stuns.

Now I can understand your frustration in certain sutiations (don't listen to people on this forum, most of them have never seen arena above 1k) because game in this state has some pretty retarded trinkets that on their own crit for a ton of damage. Add that to a rogue that's dancing (for example) and you can call it a day . I hope they nerf this shit soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Solution: PvP trinket makes you immune to CC for 15 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Well if you expect to win a 1v2 scenario, you are not going to win. This game is all about team play. In 3v3 you work together with peels quick swaps and multi pressure. This game is not based around 1v1 and never will be.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Deleted
    why did i quit arenas..because there is only god damn tanks in there! -.-

Omg Timoxi here! I check these Forums while working too! Arenalle vaan Timo

if ur a priest go disc and lol@ interrupts.. 4500+ resil priests with rogue mage can own pretty much anything. + inner focus interrupt protection.

Deleted
    Everything shouldn't be fun. Practice makes you better, makes you know what the other person is going to do for his next move. Win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    I'm a healer.

Who gets focused when in a group first?
    You, but your teammates job is to peel them off you. What don't you follow?

l2play issue nothing to see here move along

What is your resilience? I can keep my disc priest up for quite a while with flash heal since they can only interrupt so many times. Normally the dps will give up and go find someone else to pick on

Quote Originally Posted by Barpig View Post
    What is your resilience? I can keep my disc priest up for quite a while with flash heal since they can only interrupt so many times. Normally the dps will give up and go find someone else to pick on
    4.5k now.

All fully gemmed and enchanted.