Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Heart Attack Grill

]
    ^ Is a video about a spokesman of them dying.

^ Video about the restaurant, watch this first.

Jesus christ, still....gives you an opportunity to die of a heart attack if you ever decide to.

EDIT: Wow that owner is using those poor addicted people.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2011-12-28 at 12:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    wonder if they have some clause or something to prevent being sued a'la mcdonalds :P

would love one of those burgers

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Isnt that place in Phoenix, AZ???

I might have to go if that is the case, though I am sure I would NOT be able to finish one of the giant burgers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Deleted
    Redefining epic.

My chest hurts just watching that

Deleted
    Wow...that`s...jeez..
    It`s just a themed restaurant which imo, isn`t causing that much harm yet is saying something to those that are obese. Imho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Damn. That's only about an hour drive from me - it's tempting but I'd never do it.

This doesn't seem real
    I would only get the Coca Cola there.

They seem to still have glass bottles there. :O Extinct in Netherlands those things.

I'll be the first one to say what we're all thinking. I'd go there just to see the workers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    I'll be the first one to say what we're all thinking. I'd go there just to see the workers.
    They got me a little horny tbh.

Deleted
    I'm actually feeling hungry now, even though i wouldn't eat that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    yea.....

I'd go there if i could.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    While i disapprove of eating yourself to death, i disapprove more of the health freak bullcrap that's been forced on society. It's one reason when i order out, i order what i want, regardless of how greasy, deep fried, or carb loaded it may be. It's kinda like a middle finger to society. It doesn't mean i don't ever eat healthily, i eat a lot of white meat, potato's, homecooked pizza (which honestly, while a little on the fatty side due to the cheese, is a nice overall balance), etc.

Hardly. It's for people that honestly don't care for the "would you like Salad with that?" attitude that's been lawfully enforced on most restaurants. I'm about 130lb so very lightweight. Even so, if i wanted to eat there, i would. Probably wouldn't be able to handle the massive burgers but would certainly take a look at what they got. Greasy burgers, decent looking birds, what's not to like?

Extinct everywhere except Spain and the US AFAIK. Spain get's some imported, but i believe it's also where their main EU manufacturing plant is (although i can't confirm that so correction is welcome if needed). I've only seen them once, and it always tastes better from Glass than from Plastic.
    Had them on vacation, so MUCH better tasting then from plastic. A pity they put it in plastic. Godly taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I would only get the Coca Cola there.

They seem to still have glass bottles there. :O Extinct in Netherlands those things.
    you can get coca cola in a glass bottles, from Wal-marts in the states. no need to give yourself a heart attack. :P
    at lest they tell you the foods going to kill you. :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, that's so gross.
    Atleast they are honest "hey this shit is bad for you"..

I cant stand greasy and over-fatty foods myself, could never have eaten anything like those monster burgers :P

Really ? :P Hah, still to be found here in Norway, single and 6pack I believe. Not that I ever buy glass bottles, kinda inconveniant. But it deffinatly tastes the best.

*Just $12,95 for that quad bypass burger ?! that's insanely cheap, I think they said it was 8k calories worth or something.
    Last edited by Azutael; 2011-12-28 at 01:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Oh man, that's so gross.
    Atleast they are honest "hey this shit is bad for you"..

I cant stand greasy and over-fatty foods myself, could never have eaten anything like those monster burgers :P

Really ? :P Hah, still to be found here in Norway, single and 6pack I believe. Not that I ever buy glass bottles, kinda inconveniant. But it deffinatly tastes the best.
    Omg, would buy that shit everyday!

I'd go there to see the workers, and possibly tackle one of the triple or quadruple burgers. Im not much of a health nut but I also dont wanna end up obese, and of course I wanna live life to the fullest and try everything once. If and when I decide to eat junk ill go for the best and the tastiest regardless of the calorie count or fat content.

Deleted
    We still have glass bottles in the UK. I think the burger would be banned in the UK though, they try to ban everything fun.

Uh that video made me feel sick

That place is awesome ...no worse then any other fast food joint except they are honest and have SUPER hot waitresses...seriously that place is better then hooters O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbaprime View Post
    Uh that video made me feel sick
    this.. why in hell would you wanna even try that
    but the workers arent that bad at all ^.^