Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I personally want to get my ass up and do the ~30 minute drive so I can have one of the burgers, which I hear are quite lovely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    this.. why in hell would you wanna even try that
    but the workers arent that bad at all ^.^
    Why wouldnt you. I mean unless you eat this stuff every day you'd be fine, unless of course you have some pre-existing health conditions. You only live once gotta make the most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Why wouldnt you. I mean unless you eat this stuff every day you'd be fine, unless of course you have some pre-existing health conditions. You only live once gotta make the most of it.
    thats true i guess but i mean the people that eat it more then once, and yea you only live once, but eating alot of good food > eating one good burger that might kill you

Oh god, id love to eat there now, just like once a year, eating a burger big like that and seeing those "nurses", would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    thats true i guess but i mean the people that eat it more then once, and yea you only live once, but eating alot of good food > eating one good burger that might kill you
    True, but like I was saying a relatively "healthy"(loose definition) person wouldnt be too harmed by it. As for the overweight people, they've already made their choice and accepted their life as it is, so I say good for them haha, if food makes them happy then so be it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he is rubbing the message of "the fatter you are the better you eat" in these ppl's faces that you'd think some of them would see the light. He helps ppl eat themselves to death basicly and no one is to blame here but the ppl themselves. But I guess most of them will die doing what they love most. I can't even imagine chowing down one of those quads, not without drawing a battle plan on how to eat the thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    Well he is rubbing the message of "the fatter you are the better you eat" in these ppl's faces that you'd think some of them would see the light. He helps ppl eat themselves to death basicly and no one is to blame here but the ppl themselves. But I guess most of them will die doing what they love most. I can't even imagine chowing down one of those quads, not without drawing a battle plan on how to eat the thing.
    Okay men! We will start with the bun, we will chow through it easily etc.

$12.95 for 6,000 calories? That's a hell of a deal.

I saw this on Man vs Food quite a while ago.

Gotta love America's eating habits :3

Could do with a quadruple bypass burger right now!
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

10+ Year Old Account
    I for one support this fine establishment (though I would never eat in it). The restaurant is a monument to American ideals, and a true symbol of the American spirit. I salute this doctor. He is the type of person who makes this country great. Without the Ronald McDonalds, and the Colonels what would the children of this great country be? So a few people die of a heart attack, or suffer some sort of organ failure, it's their right to control their diet, and what they eat. I think the doctor, and those mighty fine fellas down in the youtubes that go by the name of Epic Meal Time should run all public school cafeterias in this here United States of America.

---------- Post added 2011-12-28 at 05:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I would only get the Coca Cola there.

They seem to still have glass bottles there. :O Extinct in Netherlands those things.
    The only time I ever had soda in a glass bottle (besides Jones Soda) was in Africa. In Ethiopia, and Somalia the sodas are still in glass bottles. If they're nice and cold they actually taste better than the plastic bottles, though it could have been the fact that when I was in the horn of Africa all the food was bland, and gum, and soda where the only things that tasted as sweet as they did back home. The entire time I was in Africa I was home sick though. lol

Deleted
    How can that burger be 8000 calories? It's not even that big? Well, it's big but not THAT big. I mean one Kg of pure sugar is only like 4000 kcal.

And well, I eat around 1500-2000 kcal a day and have to say it's a lot more than a quarter of that burger:P A LOT more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    How can that burger be 8000 calories? It's not even that big? Well, it's big but not THAT big. I mean one Kg of pure sugar is only like 4000 kcal.

And well, I eat around 1500-2000 kcal a day and have to say it's a lot more than a quarter of that burger:P A LOT more.
    Because of all the fat and lard. Disgusting yes. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idrinkwhiterussians View Post
    Isnt that place in Phoenix, AZ???

I might have to go if that is the case, though I am sure I would NOT be able to finish one of the giant burgers.
    The dude abides!

I swear there's one in Phoenix, I know there's also one in Vegas. My cousin was just there a month or so ago. Next time I go to Vegas I'm so there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Why wouldnt you.
    Because it looks so incredibly disgusting. :<

Oh gawd.... I was loling till the death. Funny idea, people above 350pounds eat FREE!? WHAT!? Idk what the limitations are, but man.. thats just like pouring gas on a fire. Maybe with his new found success open a place dedicated to JUST pure healthy food, and ever 10th visit to the healthy place gets you a free meal at the other. His logic is behind what hes trying to 'accomplish' flawed imo, best case is it opens peoples eyes to the other fast food chain restaurants are not that different in terms of how healthy the food actually is.

I have to say I love the fact that this exists, simply because they're honest about the fact that what they're selling is really bad for you and I love that honesty! I still think it gross and I'd never go there myself or encourage anyone to do so, but I love the honesty and support their crazy way of telling the truth. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    he died of pneumonia... he could've gotten sick over the cold winter?... how the hell is this linked to the grill other than him being obese may have contributed to him not recovering as fast as others.

Individuals making their own decisions based on accurate information that I might not necessarily agree with. HOW EVIL! By that I mean I don't see the problem with it. There is no fraud going on. I mean the whole Subway diet thing was a complete fraud, Jared was eating just over 1200 calories a day, which is starvation.