Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'd eat there. I mean, it's on the other side of the world, so I'd be only once and a single burger won't kill I doubt I'd be able to finish thought. And I really don't see anything wrong with what they're doing. Why? Because it's what every single fastfoodchain is doing, they're just being honest about it instead of going "Oh this burger with 1550 calories isn't bad for you if you have a diet coke and some baby carrots with it..." Plus I don't see them advertising that crap for kids.

That is crazy, but at the same time I see nothing wrong with the owner.

That food is very bad for you, it is advertised as so, and you know it is. He is not forcing anybody to eat it, hes offering it and if you eat it, that's your choice.

I do disagree with the letting people over 350 eat free that's a bit extreme as you are then giving them an option that makes choosing that very bad food easier.

But in the end, its your choice what you eat and put into your body, nobody forces you to drink, smoke, or eat bad food you choose it. I am not physically fit but thats my choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    mmmmmmm im SO hungry after seeing that! I usually eat less than 800 calories on an adverage day, but id sooooo eat a quadruple bypass burger right now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    mmmmmmm im SO hungry after seeing that! I usually eat less than 800 calories on an adverage day, but id sooooo eat a quadruple bypass burger right now
    Because you're drunk? I am drunk now....

Wait, less then 800 calories?!!! You must be extremely malnourished or something!

10+ Year Old Account
    As a fat guy, I know exactly how harmful being fat is. Fat people know they are fat. If you want to eat cheeseburgers until you die from a heart attack it is your right, just do not expect for everyone else to pay the bill.

This restaurant is America!
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Ya, 800 cal is way too little for any adult human.

And the one is actually near Phoenix, namely Chandler. It just angers me that it is so far from the west side!!!! The I-10 is a TERRIBLE highway with wayyyyyy too much traffic.

Seeing something this greasy really does make me think of hang over cures though. Mmmmm greasy food for hangovers...

I need some vodka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

10+ Year Old Account
    yer i am drunk haha, just had a bacon and egg sandwich because im home for christmas so im satisfied now, but aye i know 800 is too little, last few months just been living on a very poor student budget mostly living off a few slices of toast a day :<, its not my prefered diet though haha.

I had the quad there... then ran a marathon for a few months to burn it all off.

I can't believe they try to pass the owner off as a bad guy. He is just an honest man making an honest living, he TELLS you that the food will kill you, and it has before! It's not like it's a super burger king where they jack the meat up with shit that makes you want it more and more.

The bottom line is: if something is bad for you, you should have the choice to use it or not, don't let anyone tell you what you can and can't do.
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.