To people who play on Ocean times

On WoW i raided on an oceanic server because my work schedual allowed me to get on during oceanic prime times was just curious am i just dumb and didnt see the oceanic servers or do they not have any yet. Also I'm on Twin Spears server sith side if any oceanic or late night time player play on my server add me to friends list: Assault.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are not yet any Oceanic servers. I heard that they are considering - or possibly even working on - setting up actual Oceanic servers (unlike WoW servers which are Oceanic in name and server time only). That is, servers which are physically located in Australia. It would mean that Bioware would have to set up an office or some sort of site somewhere, like Sydney or Melbourne, but it sure would make thousands, if not tens of thousands (hundreds of thousands?) of players happy.

You should find that there are Oceanic players on pretty much every American server. We all just jumped on at our leisure. There are always people playing if you are on an active enough server. Mine is Rubat Crystal, an RP server that doesn't seem to have a high population. And yet, whenever I've had the chance to play, no matter how late it is at night, there are always at least a few people around. Of course, the rare occasions that I've managed to come on during the day do show that it is a lot livelier when the Americans are still up and about.

Just find an Oceanic guild that suits you, and then roll on their server. Probably the best course of action.
    For the Alliance!

15+ Year Old Account
    As Gaiwyn said, Oceanic-based servers are supposedly in the works and should coincide with the Australian release which was Feb/March last thing i saw. Hopefully they dont do what some other games have done and set servers up in Singapore (because its cheaper <.<) resulting in even worse latency.

Harbinger (PVE) and Swiftsure (PVP) seem to be the unnoficial Oceanic servers for the moment, but have had some pretty horrible queue times, too.

Yep, you should've paid attention pre-launch! Harbinger and Swiftsure are "Oceanic" realms, with Americans on it too. They're good realms to be on - people are online 24/7. Queue times are only 30 minutes max these days, and it's getting better daily.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

I too play at around oceanic times.. i rolled on the swiftsure as it was one of the "unofficial" oceanic servers and like pvp . Although regret it now and shoulda just went harbinger, seeing as the queues arent as bad by the looks of it on this server.,since world pvp seems to be non existant while leveling due to instancing -_-.

Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    I too play at around oceanic times.. i rolled on the swiftsure as it was one of the "unofficial" oceanic servers and like pvp . Although regret it now and shoulda just went harbinger, seeing as the queues arent as bad by the looks of it on this server.,since world pvp seems to be non existant while leveling due to instancing -_-.
    The pros of a PvP realm however are that you'll usually find many more PvP inclined folk, rather than people who detest PvP with a passion.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

no oceanic servers as of yet, they are aiming for a 1st march release of the game in oceanic and are going to have LOCAL OCEANIC servers so that means we are gonna get 50ms god i cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by rusky View Post
    no oceanic servers as of yet, they are aiming for a 1st march release of the game in oceanic and are going to have LOCAL OCEANIC servers so that means we are gonna get 50ms god i cant wait.
    I wonder if I'll get better MS playing on an East Coast realm or a real Oceanic realm, from the Philippines. Hmm.