Making a Twink Warrior alt

What level bracket do they wreck people the most in? As what spec?

As a Warrior who hasn't played a non-high lvl Warrior for over 4 years, I want to make sure I'm not wasting my time here.

He will be human, with either str tanking sword as a MH, and venerable mass of mcgowan as an offhand, or reforged arcanite reaper (depending on spec)

has full BoA otherwise, except the kalu'ak ring.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

TBH until you get into the 40's brackets or higher a warrior is near useless. Be prepared to get kited and two shot by mage and hunter twinks, and wrecked by paladin twinks who can do more damage and have ranged attacks and healing. The rage mechanic is brutal when people are running around killing each other in a few hits, you just don't have any rage to put out damage fast enough.

Once you get to the point where resil comes in (level 70 brutal gear) you can do really well as arms with the reaper, but at any point before that I would suggest not wasting time and gold on twinking out a warrior.

The idea would be that I would burst them really hard really quickly.

I think Arms would work better only because you can get Juggernaught at 49, and still have pretty good Arathor/Silverwing honor gear.

I think it could work in the 45-49 bracket, really well, too.

---------- Post added 2011-12-28 at 07:15 AM ----------

Can you xmog the plate heirloom shoulders to mail prior to lvl 40 (if the character is 39 or lower w/o plate mail training) will it stay on after lvl 40 when the shoulders become plate?

i.e. if I transmog, say, http://www.wowhead.com/item=13132 onto the heirloom shoulders (if allowed) will the xmog persist after the shoulders technically become plate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.