Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised about the DMF pets, considering how recent they are. Also, congratulations to Blood Legion for US first.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    What about the Kirin Tor Familiar? I have seen two on my realm, and I got one of them

oh, seems I belong to the 4.2374%
    Last edited by mmoc10bda09cc4; 2011-12-28 at 08:31 AM.

So, how did the EU players get the Onyx?

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    Kinda surprised about the Lump of Coal. I figured that'd be something nearly everyone would've gotten after a week or so of doing the daily. Seeing it come in behind Tyrael's Hilt is like
    Been doing the daily on 9 chars every day, only got 2 Lumps (none on my main, of course)

---------- Post added 2011-12-28 at 09:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sameen View Post
    What about the Kirin Tor Familiar? I have seen two on my realm, and I got one of them
    It's not that hard to farm if you want to, I farmed a second one for my mage in early Cataclysm. And it should be significantly easier now that you can set your hearth in Dalaran again and still be able to reach Org/SW quickly.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2011-12-28 at 08:27 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    Yeah I'd love to see the list of rarest pets with TCG ones excluded. I am a huge pet collector and frankly don't give a damn about TCG pets.
    Really? At least four of the TCG pets are less than buying a Guardian Cub from the Blizz Store. I am truly surprised to see Landro's Lichling, Purple Puffer, etc. so rare considering they're about $5 each. (then again, fewer Guardian Cubs than I expexted too.)

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Woow I didn't expect Lump of Coal to be that rare.
    Yeah, it is. Been doing it on 2-3 characters everyday and so far no Lump for me. Sad.
    Last edited by Appletini; 2011-12-28 at 08:40 AM.

Really Murkimus' Little Spear is the rarest pet minus the bear that doesn't seem right.

Edit: oh i guess its just a typo looking at the comments list. Was going to say I'm sure there was more then 350 people in the arena :|
    Last edited by furydeath; 2011-12-28 at 08:55 AM.

Can anyone message me and tell me a few or all of the addons (or packages) that the warrior is using, his setup looks really neat and id like to clean mine up a bit.

It's kind of a big double duh at blizzard that the tradeable card pets are the most rare ones... They should really add a list of the most rare "in game available pets" instead, in order to make the list have any sort of value / interest at all.

/yawn...........................

Deleted
    i got a rocket chicken, think its the only one on my server

10+ Year Old Account
    Rarest pet I have is the Purple Puffer. Rarest one in MY mind is the fox kit, taking me over 5k kills to get. -.-

That Crawling Hand actually looks pretty epic. Gonna go hunt for it right away!

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadessia View Post
    < Proud Pink Murloc Egg owner ;-) Gurky FTW <3
    me too <3

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...3&source=promo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dproject View Post
    Not bothered to watch the video. Asian are still way ahead to rule the game, just like how we rule the world economy, politic, etc etc etc. Bye2 EU NA
    yeah asians are so good, plz enslave us, we are not worthy to breathe the same air you do, Asians for president!

Think we have seen enough videos of Deathwing now. Post more stuff for people that don't care about hardcore raiding Boubouille!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    got mr.grubbs on my rogue in lvl 20-30ish from a random mob in eastern plaguelands. never thought more about it, and in lvl 80 i checked the drop rate and the +100 comments on wowhead that should help u get one. i have never seen another player with mr.grubbs

In comparing the videos of Blood Legion and KIN Raiders...I gotta say I think KIN's intro was far better...the music and the "Let the game begins!"...good stuff.

For the middle...I like the music in both, though sad to hear Two Steps From Hell in yet another freaking WoW video, but I still enjoyed it.

For the endings...BL does a much better nerdscream, a lot of people were disappointed with KIN's reaction, or lack thereof, to their world firsts. More orderly, but less exciting.

KIN has a big booming start, into a techno-y remix sounding thing with vocals, to more techno. Ends with a nerd..yell...from one dude. The video, audio aside...KIN seem to have some massively cluttered UIs going on, making it less appealing to a person watching the video.

Blood Legion had a kinda soft-starting video, adding in the NPC audio bits wasn't a bad thing, but the starting music is soft and not exactly OMGBOSSFIGHT-ish, good thing it picked up a bit. Still, the music was either tracks I've heard in other WoW videos, or very similar, which detracts from the epic feel of it. That kind of music has its merits, but to me it lacks personality. BL's UI's seem more orderly and you can see more, which is good. And of course, BL delivers a good nerdscreamgasm at the end, which is what many of us enjoy.

All in all though, GJ to KIN and BL, and the other guilds who've downed Heroic Madness. I look forward to seeing what the other guilds will do with their videos, though the nerdgasm might not be as epic.

Spirit of Competition? From the Chinese Olympic games? I don't see it.

Deleted
    big love to Blood legion, finally got a good kill

Spirit of Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Sytherek View Post
    Spirit of Competition? From the Chinese Olympic games? I don't see it.
    My Spirit of Competition sat in my bank unused and forgotten for 2 years. The guild WTF when I clicked it in 2010 was hilarious.

Why isn't Spirit of Competition on the List?