Angry Raidfinder 2-set > HM FL 4set?

I run a ten-man group where prot tokens are hard to come by, and whenever they do, it goes to our raidleader, our tank. Which of course is a good reason due to the prot 4-set. But today I was able to score my 2-set. Both of the pieces are from raidfinder. My two set does sound pretty legit, but for some reason I can't bring myself to replace 2 heroic firelands pieces out of the four I have, to two crummy raid finder pieces for a two-set. Are the stats themselves on FL gear too much to replace for the LFR stuff? Or is the twoset too good to pass up? If they dropped off normal I would for sure replace them, but like I said LFR-- not so much.

Deleted
    I'd say the T12 4-set is better than the T13 2-set (especially if the T12 4-set makes you unhitable). If you also account for the higher stat allocation on the HM T12 the choice seems obvious to me.

The T13 4-set, however, is a completely different story. It's the kind of 4-set that will have a notable impact on your progress. I'd wear full LFR T13 over full HM T12 any day.

eek!

Sorry I didn't mention, I am TG fury dps!

Deleted
    Ah, sorry, I saw you mentioned "prot" and assumed that was your role.

To be honest I'm not sure about the worth of the T12 4-set bonus vs the T13 2-set bonus for Fury. I'd guess that the T13 2-set bonus is better, but I believe you'll have to simulate your character to know for sure.

I personally am using 2pc 391 and 2pc 384 and I've found that it's astronomically beneficial for fury. I'm using the 384 gloves + helm myself, and I think that may be the best combination for a 2pc/2pc setup as it allows you to retain a fair amount of exp and crit.

The main thing about 2pc T13 is the priority shift of HS to be above RB, since you no longer have the 4pc T12. Simply make sure you line up your IR uses in the most optimal way possible, then just spam away!
    Troyzilla - Worthless DPS Warrior, AKA - That warrior who can play arms.
    ...................__
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(