10+ Year Old Account

The Robot Apocolypse!!!

I'm calling it now. The robots are gonna get us. First we give them artificial intelligence, then the deadly weapons and we're screwed. We'll build them to protect us, but trust me, they'll know they are stronger than us. If it's not the zombies, or the aliens it's the robots.

The aliens have already been probing us for centuries, they probably set up the robots. We use alien technology from world war two to build the robots, then the robots overtake human society, then the aliens come down to earth and rule along side the robots. Trust me the robots are in cahoots with the aliens. It'll start in Tokyo, and then next thing we know we're slaves to the robots. Oh the irony of it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok, first off, lay off the jamaican grass.

2nd, it won't be robots, it will be the molemen, get it right :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    ok, first off, lay off the jamaican grass.

2nd, it won't be robots, it will be the molemen, get it right :P
    How come people always think that it has something to do with drugs? It doesn't even sound that far out. Second off we all know the molemen are really just a government cover up for the mutants that are being genetically engineered underneath the earth's crust. So it's not the molemen, it's the underground mutant people, and if you know anything about mutants you'd know they don't lust for flesh, all they want is peace.

What you say is true, but don't worry about it, I got this. When the time comes I'll go full demon form and clean up all the bad robots in about 15 minutes. And the aliens will already be dead, intercepted by my horde of demon lords that will turn their ships into space dust with lots of intensified meteor swarms.

Don't worry, I can see the future, and I've had this all planned out for about 127 trivigintillion years. And if anything goes wrong, I can just reverse time. ^_^ I also have Goku on speed dial, I am the high priest of DBZ after all.

Wheew, glad you have it under control. I was just going to send a global EMP to take em out, but your method is much more destructive!
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1czBcnX1Ww

Put some flame throwers, and laser rays on that robot, and we've got the end of humanity. Look how the humans at Boston Dynamics are pushing us one step closer to our own demise. I hope you're ready to fight, I'm not bowing to a robot overlord.