Thread: Feral > Warrior

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Feral > Warrior

HPala + Feral Vs Hpala + Arms (me)

feral does more damage than me.
    feral has 2 stuns. Warriors has 1
    Feral has cyclone spam every 6 seconds. Warrior has 1 aoe fear every 2 minutes.
    Feral has better survilibility and self heal
    Feral can even remove slow

Blizz balance at it's finest, and the sad part is that rogues are more godlike than ferals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now let's have a look at Wrath, shall we?

Retri paladin + Resto druid vs Warrior + Resto druid.

Warrior does the same damage as the Ret.
    Warrior has 50-75% healing reduction up constantly.

Now that's balance at its finest.

You had your moments.

Cry elsewhere.

Good night.
    Cyclist. 175cm, 59kg. I generally spend 30% of my time working out, 40% on my education, 5% eating, and 25% doing other things.

"Is man one of God’s blunders? Or is God one of man’s blunders?"

Also PVP is not balanced around 2v2 so as Cosima said QQ elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosima View Post

You had your moments.

Cry elsewhere.

Good night.
    Psst: druids have been dominant in the pvp scene since season 1, be it resto, feral or boomkin. In alot of seasons also the FOTM.

@OP: some classes counter others, it's always been like this.
    Last edited by Arachnan; 2011-12-28 at 02:51 PM.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Wrath really matters in Cataclysm?

Go troll elsewhere.

At this point in the game, any class/spec is better than an Arms Warrior.

But it is true that the game is not balanced around 2v2, and that if you are running a healer/dps comp, you should expect to run into a lot of mirrors that are probably more annoying than yourselves.

You had your moments.

Cry elsewhere.

Good night.
    So because something wasn't balanced before means unbalance now is justified
    Are you like, slightly dumber then the average? Maybe something diagnosed

You had your moments.

Cry elsewhere.

Good night.
    This topic is not about paladin vs warrior, read the title before replying. And make sure you understood it.

10+ Year Old Account
    2v2 is not balanced.

That is why it rewards no weapons or titles.
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

of course 2v2 is not balanced. there is no argue about that. what is a sad and annoying is warriors are in such state right now that even a mediocre feral (or rogue) can completely destroy even the best of warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    So because something wasn't balanced before means unbalance now is justified
    Are you like, slightly dumber then the average? Maybe something diagnosed
    Nothing is more enjoyable than warriors crying about pvp balance. Yes, I would say it is totally fine to nerf warriors to the ground after they had their fun with Shadowmourne towards the end of Wrath.

No, I am not slightly dumber than the average. I am in fact damn flippin' good at a lot of things ^^ I have no intentions of revealing my excptional knowledge to you over the Internet, because it would be nothing but a gigantic waste of my time.

And gotta give credits to the ones saying druids have been dominating pvp since season 1. We topped season 3 and 4, but other than that there have always been other healers capable of doing the job just as good, or even better. Holy paladins season 5? Disc priests? Any cleave team with a shaman in TBC? Have you ever been above 1500 rating? Even mentioning balance druids when talking about classes that are or have been overpowered proves to me you have absolutely no knowledge of pvp what so ever.

Cyclist. 175cm, 59kg. I generally spend 30% of my time working out, 40% on my education, 5% eating, and 25% doing other things.

Have you ever been above 1500 rating? Even mentioning balance druids when talking about classes that are or have been overpowered proves to me you have absolutely no knowledge of pvp what so ever.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nt#95:165:a405

Feel free to take a look at some achievements if you must. Yes I know what I am talking about. Bet you won't link your armory though.

Linking troll pictures just shows what kind of person I am wasting my time on.
    As a matter of fact, I'll stop doing that right about.. now.

Nothing is more enjoyable than warriors crying about pvp balance. Yes, I would say it is totally fine to nerf warriors to the ground after they had their fun with Shadowmourne towards the end of Wrath.

No, I am not slightly dumber than the average. I am in fact damn flippin' good at a lot of things ^^ I have no intentions of revealing my excptional knowledge to you over the Internet, because it would be nothing but a gigantic waste of my time.

And gotta give credits to the ones saying druids have been dominating pvp since season 1. We topped season 3 and 4, but other than that there have always been other healers capable of doing the job just as good, or even better. Holy paladins season 5? Disc priests? Any cleave team with a shaman in TBC? Have you ever been above 1500 rating? Even mentioning balance druids when talking about classes that are or have been overpowered proves to me you have absolutely no knowledge of pvp what so ever.
    It's hilarious how extremely biased you are, concidering you're def playing a druid...
    And for the record, the same seasons warriors has been awesome. So has one of the 3 druid specs
    You are obviously no good pvp'er as well since you don't care the slightest about balance of which in the higher brackets tends to get extremely boring

And that's alot of sentences for someone that conciders it a waste of time replying to me, I'm not sure you get that concept

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post

Feel free to take a look at some achievements if you must. Yes I know what I am talking about. Bet you won't link your armory though.

Linking troll pictures just shows what kind of person I am wasting my time on.
    As a matter of fact, I'll stop doing that right about.. now.
    You're not even max level, and you've barely been above 2k rating..

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors are actually pretty shit atm and have every right to QQ about their current PvP state. The only thing they're good at is being the flag bitch in rated BGs.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    It's hilarious how extremely biased you are, concidering you're def playing a druid...
    And for the record, the same seasons warriors has been awesome. So has one of the 3 druid specs
    You are obviously no good pvp'er as well since you don't care the slightest about balance of which in the higher brackets tends to get extremely boring

And that's alot of sentences for someone that conciders it a waste of time replying to me, I'm not sure you get that concept
    Everyone has their run. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nt#95:165:a405
    Yes I know what I am talking about. Bet you won't link your armory though.
    That's some hella gewd achievements right there brawski. Gotta catch them 2k rated 3v3 teams bro. Not like 2k rating in 3v3 was faceroll or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiratus View Post
    You're not even max level, and you've barely been above 2k rating..
    You made an (new) account just to point that out? Really?

We were talking about season 1-xx, not being 85 does not matter.
    Nowhere did I say I was the best druid to ever step into an arena. Just that I have had my share of 2k rating games back in the days and I know what I am talking about.

That's some hella gewd achievements right there brawski. Gotta catch them 2k rated 3v3 teams bro. Not like 2k rating in 3v3 was faceroll or anything.
    As expected, you won't link your armory. Making any point you are trying to get across moot.
    But seeing it's obvious you are trolling (quite sad indeed), I should've stuck with my previous point about not spending more of my precious time responding to forumtrolls.
    Last edited by Arachnan; 2011-12-28 at 04:16 PM.

So much wrong with this post. Only seasons 3 and 4? You must be delusional. Being a season 1 glad i can tell you i dealt with many druids that season, and the part of season 2 i played there were even more. I stopped doing heavy arena at that point yet i can easily tell you that druids have always been a forced to be reckoned with.

Warriors are complete shit right now. I always target them first, and its always a free kill. My druid allows me to play at my skill level, while my warriors hold me back.

(also, that is the worst troll picture i have ever seen. fail.)

Warriors are bad.

Feral druids are ok.

There are far stronger melee to be complaining about.

Warrior skill cap also went down with this expansion. I've played warriors through all WoW and rage quit in Cata because of their state. I came back now to play again with friends and rolled feral. It pretty much feels like playing a warrior before the class got dumbed down in Cata. So much stance dancing, etc. Major fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    As expected, you won't link your armory. Making any point you are trying to get across moot.
    But seeing it's obvious you are trolling (quite sad indeed), I should've stuck with my previous point about not spending more of my precious time responding to forumtrolls.
    The fact I didn't link any of my chars defo had nothing to do with the fact armory was down. Nope, not at all.