10+ Year Old Account

what is the most efficent way to target your partner in 3v3

Like the title says : )

currently i click their nameplates.

last night i found out that i could target my friends via f1-f3

f1 being me

and this got me thinking, maybe clicking their name plates puts me at a disadvantage

thanks in advanced

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would you need to target them, making macros for intervene, leap of faith, heals etc is more suitable since it is faster once you memorized the macrokeys.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Mouseover macros or @ macros.

Yes... 5ish heals, 3 people, 15 keybinds for just basic heals... i already have 50+ keybinds, i dont know about you, but i'm not an octopus <.<

15+ Year Old Account
    If hes healer he should obviously use grid to begin with.
    As non healer or dps with offheals, he should use macros.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Set up target macros for everyone in your team

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry, forgot to mention that i am a healer : O

15+ Year Old Account
    Then use grid and problem is solved, make it into perfection with some macros for your long cooldown abilities
    The ones that can make or break a teammate of yours in trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Then use grid and problem is solved, make it into perfection with some macros for your long cooldown abilities
    The ones that can make or break a teammate of yours in trouble.
    could you give me an example of what your talking about?

like, macroing pain supression onto my mage??

Deleted
    mousewheel up = target party 1
    mousewheel down = target party 2
    press mousewheel = target self

heals: 1-5, q, e , etc

i use /target arena1/arena2/arena3 macros bound to my mouse buttons

i use the F keys for other things since they are hard for me to reach for normal targeting.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    i use /target arena1/arena2/arena3 macros bound to my mouse buttons
    That's the enemy team.

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    mousewheel up = target party 1
    mousewheel down = target party 2
    press mousewheel = target self
    This. @party1, @party2, and @self macros.

Use whatever is comfortable for you though, not necessarily mouse buttons -- F1-F3 if it's really comfortable for you, or you could use modifiers all on one button even, whatever you want. There is no 'best' spot for them, it's subjective, do whatever is comfortable for you since you will do better that way.