Final thoughts on PC build/Is my Hard Drive compatible? Ordering Tonight!!!

I am just about putting the finishing touches on my PC build here is the setup. I will be using this for wow/vent/pandora daily and streaming videos at night it will be used a LOT on a daily basis.Cant post any links im sorry cant remember old name had to make a new one I apologize in advance, I don't know a damn thing about PCs ><

Case: Cooler Master HAF 912
    Power Supply:Corsair 650TX V2
    CPU: Intel i5-2500k
    Heatsink: Thermaltake Frio
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 any reason this is 18$ cheaper on newegg than amazon?
    Memory: 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws F3 4GB 12800 DDR3 this is also 17$ cheaper on newegg weird
    Graphics card: XFX 6950 1GB chose this over EVGA GTX 560 Ti as ppl told me it scales and performs better
    DVD: Asus 24X SATA DVD+/-RW
    SSD: decided not to buy one for now will get one in 6mos
    Hard Drive: suggested:Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black 64MB cache
    i am looking at getting instead: Western Digital Caviar Black 500 GB 32MB cache

1 Will getting the 500GB 32MB cache hard drive instead of the 1TB 64MB cache hurt my gaming at all and more important is it compatible with the setup?
    I debated getting 2 western Digital 10k rpm 300gb raptors and running a raid0 setup but the giant leap in cost made me decide against it.
    2 Did i miss anything important?
    3 Any other cases you can think of int the 50$ price range that look cool
    thanks in advance for the help

Deleted
    I don't have much time to go in depth but yes all the pieces look good and are compatible. 500GB 32MB is fine, as you said it yourself you plan on getting an SSD, which you should if you can budget it and by then all concerns about performance will be gone.

AMD 6950 1GB vs Nvidia 560 ti you decide. regardless of what you pick you'll end up with a fine build.

As for RAM you don't need more than 4GB but you did mention streaming (maybe some editing?) and you can pick up 2x4GB (8GB) only slightly more expensive.

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)

20% off w/ promo code EMCJHHC23, ends 1/2/12

$36 total