Reverse Engineering A Stack of Items?

Currently I am leveling my Biochem, and I noticed I am able to reverse engineer a whole stack of Stimpaks. Is there any benefit of this over reverse engineering them singularly? I really wish to know before I possibly level it further and miss out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Benefit? Seriously? How about not having to reverse engineer 10+ items at a time? That seems like a good enough benefit to me!

I think Bio is the only prof that CAN RE a stack of items lol. So far on the other profs I've done, nothing gets crafted or in general stacks in the first place, but I really wish it did!

Deleted
    Why I clicked this thread and expected technical question ?
    I think that recent posts need some icons or whatever to identify threads better.

If you RE a stack of items consisting of 10 items... do you think the game is giving you 10 chances to discover a new schematic? Or do you think it's only doing that check once? I'd be afraid that the game was only checking once, even though I'd RE a stack of 10 items. Might be safer to just RE individual items for a guaranteed shot at more chances for a new schematic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhidharma View Post
    If you RE a stack of items consisting of 10 items... do you think the game is giving you 10 chances to discover a new schematic? Or do you think it's only doing that check once? I'd be afraid that the game was only checking once, even though I'd RE a stack of 10 items. Might be safer to just RE individual items for a guaranteed shot at more chances for a new schematic?
    Hmm, I didn't think of that, good call! I'd imagine we can do nothing but speculate unless someone actually asks a GM or something.

Can you even make better versions of Stimpacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Can you even make better versions of Stimpacks?
    Yes that is how they get the epic reusable Stims

You have a higher chance of gaining the upgrade recipe for doing stacks is what I have been told and so far it is true.

Ya, I did that by mistake once, RE-Engineered a stack of Meds.