10+ Year Old Account

Digital Download question

As I live in Romania (which isn't on the oh-so-beloved list), I am unable to purchase the digital download version of the game. If I were to make another account and set my country to one that is on the list (say, the UK), would I be able to get a free month's worth of play?

I know that EA still detects which country you are really in, and, according to several forum posts, you cannot actually set up a subscription because of that. Still curious, though.

And no, 60-day time cards aren't in stock at the moment. No idea if they'll ever get any, in fact.

In order to get the free 30 days you have to setup a subscription. So not being able to setup a sub would bar you from the 30 days I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarFalcon1 View Post
    In order to get the free 30 days you have to setup a subscription. So not being able to setup a sub would bar you from the 30 days I believe.
    Yeah, that's what I thought, but I'm just looking for confirmation, since people aren't exactly talking about it all that much on the EA forums.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarFalcon1 View Post
    You could always set up the sub via Paypal, or a similar service, which may or may not bypass the detection. I'm not certain what is offered overseas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    You could always set up the sub via Paypal, or a similar service, which may or may not bypass the detection. I'm not certain what is offered overseas.
    Yeah, I could use Paypal, but I just doubt it'd allow me to bypass EA's detection.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Yeah, I could use Paypal, but I just doubt it'd allow me to bypass EA's detection.
    Unless you are using a service to avoid IP detection, I doubt it.