newb disc priest seeking help.

my guild is to start ds soon, and as im a main healer in the raid i was wondering if you guys could tell me the best way to go about healing fights as disc and holy?

Quote Originally Posted by The bearer of truths View Post
    my guild is to start ds soon, and as im a main healer in the raid i was wondering if you guys could tell me the best way to go about healing fights as disc and holy?
    Honestly, there's a thread RIGHT UNDER YOURS that is called "Priest's guide to Dragon Soul Hardmodes " and endless threads on holy and disc priests in dragon soul that are staring you in the face. Are you just too lazy to sift through them?

Really not trolling, just being honest.. you're being lazy.

edit: not to mention the stickies at the very top =/

Quote Originally Posted by sillydkarchie View Post
    Honestly, there's a thread RIGHT UNDER YOURS that is called "Priest's guide to Dragon Soul Hardmodes " and endless threads on holy and disc priests in dragon soul that are staring you in the face. Are you just too lazy to sift through them?

Really not trolling, just being honest.. you're being lazy.

edit: not to mention the stickies at the very top =/
    hardmode ?? im doing normal

Quote Originally Posted by The bearer of truths View Post
    hardmode ?? im doing normal
    it appears the point of my post went over your head.. next time use the search function like buffbat

You could also look up some parses on World of Logs for Priests on your realm that may be more on your level, or look at the top 200 Disc or Holy Priests for a certain fight. Checking out their spell usage can help you decide what your spell usage could be during a fight.

Another alternative is to go to YouTube and search for "Normal Morchok 10 man Disc PoV" and see if you find any videos. There is a sticky to Priest PoV kills on the main page of this Priest forum that you can use, and quite a few Priest posters have links to YouTube videos of kills in their signatures.

Just a tip: In Normal DS it doesn't matter what spec you play for a certain fight (except maybe Spine since PW: Shield/DA absorbs don't absorb the absorb... or anything that hits a player with the debuff on them). Play the spec you are strongest at imo.

Best of luck in Dragon Soul. If you run into problems in the future make sure you are using World of Logs so you can link to us that one fight you just can't get down. We'll be more than happy to help out.
    Ashleycakez ||<Barracuda> || Twitter || H2P Mod
    <Barracuda> is recruiting! Mythic raiding! Mature environment!
    T17: 16/17M | T18: 13/13M