Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It looks so beautiful. I think that, aesthetically speaking, MoP will be the best expansion so far.

It's nice that they can make the game look better, too bad they can't make it fun again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheelhal View Post
    I really love the designs of pandaria but.... everything is just to colorful...
    I hope we are going to see a nice and dark raid to !
    The theme of this expansion is Chineese. And when I think of chineese, I think of Chinese restaurants and all the Chinese restaurants i've been in they have been colorful. Doubt were gonna see a dark one :P

But in my opinion i don't like dark dungeons I like the colorful and bright changes!!

Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic
    im curious about the 1st two bosses. Says killing one locks the doors to oposite. This is kinda cool if they did not share a loot table and you could alternate in weeks to get different loots
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenSystm View Post
    The doors only lock in normal mode, they stay open for heroic mode. So from a farming stand point it wouldn't make much sense.
    true but if the loot table is not shared it might cause some friction in players especially if they are there specifically to get the upgrades to get ready to do the heroics.

on the other hand it might be a refreshing change for once

Since all dungeons are now leveling dungeons and only heroics are intended for max level, that shouldn't happen. Especially since Jade Serpent Temple is likely to be tuned for 85-86, given it's position.