Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Stormstout Brewery - Dungeon Preview

Stormstout Brewery - Dungeon Preview

The Stormstout Brewery was the third announced 5-man dungeon of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. It is located in the Valley of the Four Winds, a level 86-87 zone and has 3 bosses.

Chen Stormstout of Warcraft III fame is a revered figure within pandaren culture, and his brewery has been overrun by the Verming and Hozu, a couple of the less-than-savory races that also inhabit Pandaria. You’re tasked with reclaiming his family heritage... and his beer.

Blizzcon Video

Dungeon Map

Artwork

Last edited by chaud; 2011-12-30 at 06:51 AM.

I'm gonna need a transcript of a Pandawa song from Wakfu to macro for that dungeon.
    Last edited by Weerra; 2011-12-30 at 07:12 AM.

Deleted
    Not a lot of space for a lot of bosses. 3 maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Maldriel View Post
    "English, motherfucker; do you speak(read) it?"

Mod Edit: Keep it civil please.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2011-12-30 at 10:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitShyShoes View Post
    "English, motherfucker; do you speak(read) it?"
    Not rly sir, but tbh I didn't read the small text in the begining since there wasn't anything new in the last 3 I checked
    So calm down and troll someone else in trade pls.

Edit:
    On a sidenote I don't like the brewery concept. They are kinda pushing the joke that pandas 'love their beer'.
    Last edited by mmocb8d63ae199; 2011-12-30 at 07:16 AM.

I can't wait for this one, either!! Although, there seems to be a blatant lack of the ranting and raving "ZOMG REUSED CONTENT" crowd saying how good of a job this looks.

SM, Scholo, and PANDAREN BREWERIES!!! HELL YES.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

15+ Year Old Account
    On a sidenote I don't like the brewery concept. They are kinda pushing the joke that pandas 'love their beer'.
    It isnt a joke, its lore.

Do you scoff every time you see a keg around Dwarves?

Not rly sir, but tbh I didn't read the small text in the begining since there wasn't anything new in the last 3 I checked
    So calm down and troll someone else in trade pls.

Edit:
    So do Dwarves but do you chuckle every time you hit the bar with the Dark Irons?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for this one personally. I've loved the Pandaren since WC3!

Chen and all his awesomeness, I wonder how this place pans out? Would be funny to get one of those bosses that goes, "I'LL GET YOU ALL NEXT TIME!" at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    It isnt a joke, its lore.

Do you scoff every time you see a keg around Dwarves?
    Yeah, and beer is an extremely popular drink in asia ; China, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Korea, etc..
    So, if you consider Pandaren's lore origins.. well, yeah.. of course they're gonna like beer.

3 bosses, quite a small instance.

But the atmosphere in the place looks insane!
    Kind of puts those old places like scholo/strath to shame.

darkest place I have seen in MoP
    I'm either too drunk or not drunk enough...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evsizpire View Post
    darkest place I have seen in MoP
    A little bit of variety never hurt anyone. I think all the new dungeons look amazing.

Deleted
    i think one boss will be on a boat. Why? Because that river, then we get on that wheel-like thing and enter the building

i will make a habit of getting completely smashed atleast once every time i run that instance! so far all the MoP dungeons and raids shown looks fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Eled. View Post
    Yeah, and beer is an extremely popular drink in asia ; China, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Korea, etc..
    So, if you consider Pandaren's lore origins.. well, yeah.. of course they're gonna like beer.
    Sorry to tell you this, but Beer is popular in other countries as well. I know how mind blowing this all is for you. Their lore origins are not in Asian culture, they're civilization is based around it due to the significance of Panda's in some parts of Asian culture.
    TAZDINGO

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The map doesn't do the 3d effect justice. Actually the instance is set across three floors, using a lot of balconies. The dotted lines are designed to show where balconies end and first floor resumes.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I just love this dungeon. The layout just seems so great to me, and I just can't wait until I can run it!

Deleted
    I beg blizzard to have that music in game!

Deleted
    Do you think people will return from SWTOR now they've seen this ?